Nikon SB-700 Speedlight Flash for Nikon FX and DX SLR's
Product informationThis versatile and easy-to-use Speedlight SB-700 is compatible with Nikon FX and DX format SLRs, as well as the Nikon Creative Lighting System. Incredibly intuitive to operate, it boasts a range of advanced functions that makes the quality and direction of light simple to manage. Three illumination patterns provide total control over flash coverage and the easily accessible A:B mode enables wireless control of multiple flash units too.
- Versatile I-TTL (intelligent TTL) Speedlight compatible with FX and DX format SLRs, and the Nikon Creative Lighting System.
- Multi-step power-zoom: covers a wide 24-120mm angle of view.
- Intuitive operation: the large, easy-to-read LCD screen and conveniently placed controls make it easy to adjust settings.
- Guide number: 25(EVEN)/28 (STD)/30 (CW) (FX-format, ISO 100, m, at 35mm). Maximum guide number: 38 (STD, FX-format, ISO 100, m, at 120mm).
- Centre-weighted, Even and Standard illumination patterns can be selected to match the shooting situation at hand.
- High-speed recycling time: approx. 2.5 seconds when using NiMH or alkaline batteries and approx. 3.5 seconds with lithium batteries.
- A:B mode for quick wireless control: allows control of the light ratios of A and B group Speedlight units.
- Firmware can be upgraded via the storage media in the attached camera.
- Automatic thermal protection system: warns of excessive heat build up during high intensity firing and delays recycling time if necessary.
- Automatic filter detection: Speedlight automatically adjusts the attached camera’s color temperature settings according to the color of the filter being used.
- AF-Assist illumination: covers focal length of 24-135mm*. Compatible with Multi-CAM3500 AF sensors.
- W71 x H126 x D104.5mm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Model name / number
- Nikon SB-700 Speedlight Flash for Nikon FX and DX SLR's FSA03901
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.