Nina Ricci L' Air du Temps Eau de Toilette Spray
Product informationThis classic fragrance combines freshness and delicacy with feminine sensuality. With top notes of carnation and gardenia, middle notes of rose and jasmine and base notes of orris and Mysore sandalwood.
L' Air Du Temps means "the mood of the times" and was created in 1948, reflecting the optimism of the post-war years. While times may have changed, this fragrance has retained its popularity.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Range
- L' Air du Temps
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Toilette
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
Nina Ricci has been capturing the true essence of women for over 80 years, ever since the House was founded in 1932. Now globally renowned, Nina Ricci is both a couture house and a "couturier of perfume" – a name synonymous with femininity, timeless elegance and a Parisian spirit imbued with poetry.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Thursday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy