Nina Ricci Les Gourmandises de Luna Eau de Toilette, 50ml
Nina & Luna have two passions: their BFF and anything sweet - why choose between them when you can have both? The iconic apples have been decorated with crunchy toppings, the fresh and acidic colours tones are like a spring summer morning and a sparkling summer night.
With such delightful ingredients, these Limited Editions are delicious dreams. Les Gourmandises de Nina, smooth confectionery. Les Gourmandises de Luna, suave caramel.
- Top note: Pear Granité & Pink Grapefruit cream
- Heart note: Coconut Milk & White Peony
- Base note: Sri Lanka Sandalwood & Caramel
- Fragrance Range
- Les Gourmandises de Luna
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Toilette
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
Nina Ricci has been capturing the true essence of women for over 80 years, ever since the House was founded in 1932. Now globally renowned, Nina Ricci is both a couture house and a "couturier of perfume" – a name synonymous with femininity, timeless elegance and a Parisian spirit imbued with poetry.>
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy