Product code: 82641812
Nintendo's Switch 1.1 offers improved battery life and continues to deliver the flexibility to play your favourite titles at home or on the go.
3 modes to play
- TV mode - connect the Switch 1.1 to your TV, like an ordinary console, using the controllers to play alone or with friends.
- Tabletop mode - prop the console anywhere and use its built-in screen and detachable Joy-Con controllers to have fun on any flat surface.
- Handheld mode - attach the Joy-Cons to the sides of the tablet console to create a completely portable gamer. You can also remove the Joy-Cons for 2 players to get involved.
You can play while you charge your device using the included AC adapter, but other USB Type-C chargers should work as well. The device can last approximately 4.5 and 9 hours on one charge, but this depends on the games you play and the number of gamers involved. For example, the battery will last around 5.5 hours for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.
What's in the box?
- Nintendo Switch Console (MOD. HAC-001-01)
- 2 Joy-Con controllers
- Nintendo Switch dock
- Joy-Con grip
- AC adapter
- HDMI cable
- Joy-Con straps
The device can connect with other devices via Wi-Fi to explore multi-player gaming sessions. You can connect up to 8 Switch devices for local wireless multi-player.
- Battery life
An estimate of how long the battery lasts before needing recharging, based on standard tasks and usage
- Approx. 4.5 and 9 hours
- CD/DVD/Blu-ray Drive
Whether this machine can play or burn (write to) Blu-ray discs, DVDs or CDs.
- 6.2" multi-touch capacitive touch screen, resolution 1280 x 720
- Games Console Type
- Nintendo Switch
- Hard drive
Stores files like videos and images, and programmes such as games. A portion of this may already be allocated to data like your operating system
- 32GB (can expand storage using microSDXC card (sold separately))
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Model name / number
- Switch 1.1
- Power Supply
- Rechargeable battery
- Product Type
- Games Consoles
- Wi-Fi only
Delivery & returns
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Morning Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.