Norton One, 5 User
Norton One is an all around security suite for computers, smartphones and tablets. It will work with up to 5 devices from one single license, including any combination of Macs, PCs and Android devices.
Included is an unlimited virus removal service- in the event of an infection at any time during your subscription, a Norton One expert will remove any viruses from your device and return it to its normal behaviour. Support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year ensuring that there will always be someone on hand to help.
Protect your devices with Norton’s best security solutions- subscriptions to Norton Internet Security, Norton 360 and Norton Mobile Security are included in the Norton One package.
Automatic Backup and 25GB of secure online storage will ensure there is a copy of your photos, videos and important documents in case of computer malfunction or corruption.
This pack will provide a 1 year subscription for up to 5 devices, with easy device management provided from one easy-to-use dashboard, allowing you to add or remove machines or even transfer coverage between them.
- Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or later/ Vista/ 7/ 8
- 300 MHz or higher processor
- 256 MB of RAM minimum
- 300 MB of available hard disk space
- Internet connection for online backup and security updates
- Mac OS X 10.7 or 10.8
- Intel Core 2 Duo processor or better
- 2 GB of RAM minimum
- 1.5 GB of available hard disk space
- Internet connection for security updates
- Android 2.2 or later
- 1.8 MB of available storage
- Eligible for International Delivery
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy