Nuna Cari NEXT Carrycot Car Seat, Caviar
Product code: 31554027
- Suitable for babies 40-70cm in height
Yes, it's really a carry cot car seat! You're not dreaming… but they will be. The super comfortable, R129 CARI next allows baby to lay peacefully at a full recline - the best position for a developing spine.
This NEXT system compatible carry cot features an organic jersey mattress and infant inserts that add comfort and a three-point harness that adds security. You can travel from home, to car, to pushchair, wherever life takes you while they head off to dreamland. Doubling as a car seat and a carry cot, even when life doesn’t stop, their snuggly sleep won't be interrupted as they lie flat in the CARI next. Suitable for babies up to 70cm or approximately 6 months old.
This seat comes with an organic jersey insert & Dream drape™.
- 'NEXT' system™ compatible. Travel system ready with easy connection to Nuna pushchairs
- R129 protection for your peace of mind
- Made using the finest natural, GOTS™ certified organic cotton textiles. Grown without the use of harmful pesticides, the organic cotton is toxin-free
- Lightweight, protective, and portable. Only 3.6 kg
- Carry cot allows for full recline - the best position to support spine development
- 3-point harness system ensures a secure ride
- True lock™ base installation technology make set up swift, simple and secure
- Crumple zone within the stability leg absorbs impact and minimises force to baby.
- Resilient, shock-absorbing plastics in base reduce force, keeping baby safe.
- 10 ISOFIX positions allow a custom fit on your vehicle seat.
Please note: this seat must be installed using the compatible BASE next base which is sold separately.
- Please make sure that you check the car seat you choose is suitable for your car before ordering. This can be done in store with a Partner or on the car seat manufacturer's website.
- Some of our shops offer a car seat fit test, where a Nursery advisor will test the display model in your car to check that it will fit properly. Please contact your local shop to see if this service is available. Alternatively, please contact the car seat manufacturer who will be able to advise whether their model will be suitable for your car.
- We also offer in-store and virtual appointments so you can access our All Things Baby services at a time and place to suit you. Click here to book your appointment. or find your nearest department store here.
All the car seats in our range are designed to give your child the best possible protection and meet the criteria set out in the R129 (iSize) safety regulation. A baby must travel in the safer rear-facing position up to the minimum recommended age of 15 months. Some R129 car seats can be used rear-facing until a child is 105cm tall, which is around 4 years old.
Side impact testing is assessed as part of the regulation to improve the protection of the child’s head and neck. R129 also makes use of the most high-tech crash test dummies which not only has improved sensor technology to test for greater sensitivity, but it also features more sensors on fragile areas of the body. iSize is an enhancement of R129 that makes it easier to confirm your car seat's compatibility with any iSize approved vehicle - reducing the risk of installing your car seat incorrectly. While all i-Size car seats meet the R129 testing standards, not every R129 car seat is an iSize compatible seat.
R129 (iSize) car seats are classified by height only. The below table is a rough guide as to how the car seats can relate to a child’s age based on the average child's height. In some instances, we may still need to check the weight of the child within the height band due to the maximum mass load permitted on a vehicle’s ISOFIX points.
|Type||Height of Child||Approx. Age of Child|
|Baby||40-85cm||Birth up to 15 months|
|Toddler||40-105cm||Birth up to 4 years|
|Toddler||40-150cm||Birth up to 12 years|
|Toddler||76-150cm||15 months up to 12 years|
|Child||100-150cm||4 to 12 years|
Note: This is a rough guide only. Please always refer to the individual car seat’s guidance for more specific details. Some car seats will be approved for use across two or more height bands. This just means that these seats have the ability to adapt as your child grows, meaning they can use them for longer.
- Baby & Toddler Safety Type
- Travel Safety
- Car Seat Type
- Baby Car Seats
- Care instructions
- See instruction manual
- Compatible with pushchairs
- Country of Origin
- Drying Instructions
- Do not tumble dry
- Facing Position
- Rear Facing, Sideways
- Height Band
- Isofix compatible
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 2 years
- R129 Regulation
- R129 Compliant
- Nuna Cari
- Unpackaged Weight Car Seat Only
- Washing Instructions
- Wash the soft goods with cold water under 30°C
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery by our supplier within 7 days. Where delivery needs to be arranged, you will be contacted to arrange a date and time that's convenient for you.
- Click & Collect
- Not available for this item
- Local Collection Network
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.