Product code: 31554006
- Group 0+/1 - birth up to 105 cm (or 18kgs), approx. 4 years
- Isofix compatible (base attached)
- i-Size approved
- One-hand 360° rotating mechanism plus many more features
The Rebl Plus i-Size car seat from Nuna means no more uncomfortable lifting when getting baby in and out of the car, even when little one is particularly wriggly! Since it's the safest way to travel, this car seat offers comfortable rear-facing travel for children up to 105 cm (or approximately 4 years). Read more below to learn how this car seat provides optimal safety as well as comfort for baby.
- 360° rotation mechanism: The innovative 360° rotating mechanism makes switching between rearward and forward-facing positions easy. It also provides a comfortable entry and exit position with less strain on your back
- Steel Strength Technology: The car seat is constructed with a seriously strong steel frame and ultra-resilient plastics that combine for premium protection.
- Smart SIP System, featuring EPS energy absorbing foam: Reduces the force of a side impact
- True lock™ Installation Technology: The 9 position Isofix anchors for an ultra tight and custom install
- A crumple zone within the stability leg helps to absorb impact and minimize the force to the baby
- An integrated rebound bar helps to minimize rotation during impact
- A seven position recline that works whichever way the seat is facing
- Integrated ergonomic footrest also assists older children when getting into the seat
- Removable infant head and body inserts to grow with baby
- Ventilation panels within the shell create a comfy climate for even the longest of trips
- Height-adjustable headrest with 7 positions for customised adjustment as they grow
- Additional airy mesh seat cover is included for better circulation in the warmer months - snap on and off for easy cleaning
- Under no circumstances should a car seat be used on a passenger seat where there is an airbag.
- Correct fitting of all car seats and boosters is of paramount importance to make them most effective in the event of an accident. Not all car seats fit all cars and it is important to check for fitting suitability on all cars you intend fitting the seat to, as well as re-checking if you change your car.
- Always read the instruction booklet which comes with your car seat to achieve a safe and correct fitting, retaining the guide for future reference. We recommend fitting your car seat in advance of first using it.
- We recommend that babies shouldn`t be left in Group 0/0+ car seats (infant carriers) for prolonged periods.
- Please make sure that you check the car seat you choose is suitable for your car before ordering.
- Some of our shops offer a car seat fit test, where a Nursery advisor will test the display model in your car to check that it will fit properly. Please contact your local shop to see if this service is available. Alternatively, please contact the car seat manufacturer who will be able to advise whether their model will be suitable for your car.
- Find your nearest department store
Car seats are categorised into the following groups and it is imperative that a category is chosen so the child`s weight falls within the range indicated:
Car Seat groups:
|Group||Child's weight||approx. age of child|
|0||birth up to 10kg/22lb||birth up to 6-9 months|
|0+||birth up to 13kg/29lb||birth up to 12-15 months|
|0+ & 1||birth up to 18kg/40lb||birth to up to about 4 years|
|1||9-18kg/20-40lb||about 9 months to 4 years|
|1 & 2||9-25kg/20-55lb||about 9 months to 6 years|
|2||15-25kg/33-55lb||about 4 to 6 years|
|1, 2, 3||9-36kg/20-79lb||about 9 months to 12 years|
|2 & 3||15-36kg/33-79lb||about 4-12 years|
Note: some car seats will be approved in two or more groups.
- Baby & Toddler Safety Type
- Travel Safety
- Car Seat Direction
- Forward Facing, Rear Facing
- Care instructions
- Wipe clean only
- H71 x W45.5 x D54cm
- Group band
- Group 0 and 1 car seat
- Height Band
Isofix is a system of dedicated attachment points in the car which car seats can be locked into. We recommend checking your car handbook for further information.
- Isofix compatible
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 2 years
- Reclining positions
- Suitable From
- Weight of child
- Birth up to 18kg or 40lb
- i-Size Compliant
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 7-10 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50.
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops within 3 days.
Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday for collection the next day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week. Order by 4pm for delivery the next day.
You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- International Delivery
Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.