Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark II Compact System Camera with 14-42mm EZ Lens, HD 1080p, 16.1MP, Wi-Fi, OLED EVF, 3” LCD Touch Screen, Silver
Olympus’ all-new entry to the E-M10 series raises the bar with its exceptional photo quality, lightweight frame and fantastic 5-axis image stabiliser. Record video in Full HD, explore a dizzying range of photo modes including 4K Time Lapse, then share instantly with the built-in Wi-Fi. Coming with a high-end 14-42 EZ Lens, this ultra-light camera punches above its weight with its professional, wide-ranging and simply beautiful results.
Astonishing OM-D Image Quality Packing in an eye-popping 16.1 megapixels, this Micro Four Thirds sensor delivers delightful snaps with extreme detail. The included lense’s f3.5 (wide) - f5.6 (tele) aperture gives stunning range to calibrate your pictures with, while its 14-42mm focal length ensures long-shot clarity to do the camera’s high-specs justice. Furthermore, the E-M10’s hyper-fast Autofocus keeps your snapping seamless.
5-Axis Image Stabiliser In a bid to eliminate hand-shake, Olympus has developed powerful 5-Axis Image Stabilisation (IS) technology so you can leave your tripod at home. Your pictures will always be blur-free, whether it in low-light setting or on-the-move. The built-in feature will let you take razor-sharp pictures wherever you go.
Wi-Fi Sharing & Control No need to fumble with wires to get your latest snaps and videos shared. All you do is link up your E-M10 Mark II to your smart device through Wi-Fi, and then upload images in an instant through OLYMPUS Image Share (OI.Share). You can even toggle a whole range of settings without having to touch your camera. Control your camera with your smartphone, and keep on top of your work when its out-of-reach.
Small & Lightweight Weighing in at a measly 390g, this camera is a doddle to carry around. Its ergonomic design, metal-body build quality and classic shape, keep it simple to take with you everywhere you go.
Tiltable LCD Touch Screen The 3” Touch Screen on the camera’s rear lets you get into the most awkward of angles with its tiltable design. Just pull the screen toward you for it to tilt down, giving you a whole new avenue of possibility.
Silent Shutter Mode The convenient Silent Shutter Mode ensures the shutter release doesn’t make a sound when pressed – so your shooting is absolutely silent.
OLED Electronic Viewfinder Construct awe-inspiring snaps with the 2.36M dot, ultra-clear Electronic Viewfinder (EVF). This automatic image optimiser give real-time settings monitoring, giving the wealth of detail you need for top-notch photography.
4K Time Lapse Take advantage of the 4K revolution and make spectacular Time Lapse videos. Just create a series of images over time, like a sunset, then recompile them quickly into a sped-up 4K Time Lapse piece. This brilliant mode will add a new edge to your photography.
Autofocus Targeting Pad Keep control of your autofocus with this highly-intuitive touch function. Simply tap on the viewfinder where you’d like the focus to hone in on, and watch it adjust itself for a truly bespoke experience.
Lose Yourself In Your Creativity The wealth of modes in this camera is simply staggering. You can make sensational clips with the smooth 4x slow-motion playback, shoot beautiful night-time and low-light compositions with the Live Composite mode and use the Focus Bracketing to shoot a number of photos in different settings so you can get it just right. Other modes include Panorama, Sports, Sunset and Fireworks, or you can add arty filters like Pop Art, Grainy Film, Soft Focus and Vintage, to make everything you do all the more personalised.
- Exceptional OM-D 16 Megapixel Image Quality.
- Advanced 5-Axis Image Stabiliser.
- Wi-Fi connectivity lets you share instantly, and control the camera with your smart device.
- It’s small, ergonomic, lightweight and highly portable.
- Tiltable 3” LCD Touch Screen is intuitive and gives access to hard-to-reach angles.
- OLED Electronic Viewfinder delivers stunning 2.36M dot images
- Full HD video recording and 4K Time Lapse capability
- High range of artistic modes to explore
Why not take a look at our range of additional lenses?
Note: Please check the compatibility of the lens with your camera.
- Accessories Included
- BLS-50, BCS-5 Battery Charger, Micro Four Thirds Body Cap, Shoulder Strap, CB-USB6 USB Cable, Olympus Viewer Software, Operating Instructions, Warranty Card
- Autofocus Information This feature fixes onto the main subject and enhances focus on a snap's hot spots
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Approx. 320 images (using BLS‑50 and TOSHIBA SD with IS ON). Approx. 750images (when shot in Quick Sleep Mode)
- Built In Flash
- Camera Type
- Compact System
- Hot shoe, HDMI micro, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi
- Continuous Shooting Speed Information The amount of frames per second that can be shot in continuous shooting mode
- Packaged: H9.5 x W23.4 x D22.6cm. Unpackaged: H8.2 x W11.9 x D4.5cm
- Direct printing Information Can connect to a compatible digital camera to print without the need to use a computer.
- 3" Tiltable LCD Touch Screen
- Face Detection Information Automatically detects faces and optimises focus, so they're the main subject/s of a snap
- File Formats
- JPEG, RAW, Full HD 1920 x 1080 (16:9) / 30p, 25p, 24p (MOV) Full HD 1920 x 1080 (16:9) / 60p, 50p (MOV) HD 1280 x 720 (16:9) / 60p, 50p, 30p, 25p, 24p (MOV) HD 1280 x 720 (16:9) / 30p (AVI Motion JPEG)
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A portion of this may already be consumed by pre-installed data.
- Image Megapixels
- Image Stabilisation Information Irons out blur and shake, so your shots are super-sharp
- Lens Aperture Information Measures the lens' light exposure and, thus, depth of field
- f/3.5 (wide) - f5.6 (tele)
- Lens Size Information Also known as focal length, this is the distance from the sensor and the optical centre of the lens when focused to infinity
- Lens Type Information Whether it zoom, wide-angle or telephoto, different lens types serve different purposes
- M.ZUIKO Digital standard zoom lens. Micro Four Thirds compatible
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum ISO Rating Information Defines the sensor's light sensitivity and, thus, performance in low-light settings
- Memory Card Type
- SD Memory Card (SDHC, SDXC, UHS‑I/II compatible)
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Night recording Information Ability to record at night or in complete darkness by using built-in infrared illumination
- Night Scene
- Power Supply
- BLS-5 Li-Ion battery (included)
- Red-Eye Reduction Information Shuts outs red-eye in portraits and group photos
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Self Timer Information Lets you run into your own pictures by delaying it being taken by a few seconds after the shutter is pressed
- Sensor Size
- Sensor Type
- Live MOS sensor
- Shooting Modes
- Portrait,e-Portrait,Landscape,Macro, Sports, Night, Scene, Night, Scene with portrait, Children, High key, Low key, Digital Image Stabilisation, Nature Macro, Candle, Sunset, Documents, Panorama, Fireworks, Beach and Snow, Fisheye converter and more
- Shutter Speeds Information The amount of time is takes for the shutter to open and close. High speed lets you freeze action completely, slower ones allow motion blur
- 1/4000 ‑ 60s (in 1/3, 1/2, 1 EV steps)
- Smile Detection
- Sweep Panorama
- Touch Screen
- Tripod Thread Information Lets you attach a tripod to the camera's frame
- Type of Battery
- BLS‑5 Li‑Ion battery (included)
- Video Resolution
- Full 1080p HD
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Packaged: 1.43kg. Unpackaged (including battery and memory card): 0.4kg
- Wi-Fi enabled
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Sunday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Daily next/named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.