Olympus TG-3 Waterproof Camera, HD 1080p, 16MP, 4x Optical Zoom, Wi-Fi, GPS, 3” LCD Screen
The TG-3 compact digital camera is the ultimate TOUGH performer. With the right outdoor gear, it enables you to easily capture all the action-packed fun. This includes outstanding functionality, great ergonomics for easy handling and a high-end texture that also keeps the TG-3 looking good even after rugged use.
Combining a high-speed 16-megapixel BSI CMOS sensor and high-performance TruePic image processing engine, iHS technology lets you perfectly capture exactly the scenes you want – beautifully and in sharp quality. It also
Built to last
The housing’s sealing is so tight that it can handle splashes as well as dives down to 15 metres under water. It can handle cold weather too, down to -10°C. It also features a shockproof and crushproof build that takes falls from a height of 2.1 metres or impacts of 100 kilograms.
GPS & compass
Know where your shots were taken: GPS displays landmarks on the LCD and automatically records them. With the e.compass, you can check the direction, latitude and longitude – and it can be turned on even when the camera is off.
Enhance your shots with your own creativity: Play around with different effects by adding one of 7 Art Filters, or tell a story with your shots by combining several shots in a single collage-like composition.
With a range of optional, quick-to-attach optional accessories – like the LED Light Guide, Fisheye or Tele Converter, and adapter – you can enjoy a world of creative options regardless of where your adventures take you.
Take care of your new camera with one of our cases. Click here to view the range.
- Accessories Included
- Battery, AC adapter, USB cable, neck strap, manual, warranty card, Viewer 3 software, lens cap
- Autofocus Information This feature fixes onto the main subject and enhances focus on a snap's hot spots
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- 300 shots per charge
- Battery Size & Number
- LI‑92B Lithium‑Ion Battery
- Built In Flash
- Camera Type
- Digital Compact
- USB 2.0, DC, Wi-Fi, HDMI mini
- Continuous Shooting Speed Information The amount of frames per second that can be shot in continuous shooting mode
- H65.9 x W111.5 x D31.2mm
- Face Detection Information Automatically detects faces and optimises focus, so they're the main subject/s of a snap
- File Formats
- Image Stabilisation Information Irons out blur and shake, so your shots are super-sharp
- Lens Aperture Information Measures the lens' light exposure and, thus, depth of field
- f/2 - 4.9
- Lens Size Information Also known as focal length, this is the distance from the sensor and the optical centre of the lens when focused to infinity
- 4.5 ‑ 18.0mm
- Lens Type Information Whether it zoom, wide-angle or telephoto, different lens types serve different purposes
- Built-in Olympus lens.
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum ISO Rating Information Defines the sensor's light sensitivity and, thus, performance in low-light settings
- Memory Card Type
- SD, SDHC, SDXC
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Night recording Information Ability to record at night or in complete darkness by using built-in infrared illumination
- Optical Image Stabilisation (OIS)
- Red-Eye Reduction Information Shuts outs red-eye in portraits and group photos
- Self Timer Information Lets you run into your own pictures by delaying it being taken by a few seconds after the shutter is pressed
- Sensor Size
- Sensor Type
- Shooting Modes
- Magic Filters: Pop Art, Soft Focus, Pale & Light Colour, Grainy Film, Pin Hole, Diorama, Dramatic Tone. Scene Modes: Portrait, e-Portrait, Landscape, Interval shooting, Hand-held Starlight, Night Scene, Night Scene with portrait, Sports, Indoor, Self-por
- Shutter Speeds Information The amount of time is takes for the shutter to open and close. High speed lets you freeze action completely, slower ones allow motion blur
- 1/2 - 1/2000s / < 4s(Night scene)
- Smart Cameras - Wi-Fi enabled
- Smile Detection
- Sweep Panorama
- Touch Screen
- Tripod Thread Information Lets you attach a tripod to the camera's frame
- Video Resolution
- 1080p HD video
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Wireless networking
- Zoom (digital) Information Enlarges video captured by the optical zoom and makes it seem even closer
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.