One Button Large Double Row Pebble Necklace, Burnt Orange
Product informationFrom the independent British jewellers One Button comes this statement necklace. Worn chunkily with dyed wood and beads with a gorgeous clasp tie, this can be paired with an evening outfit for a blast of thick colour.
- Jewellery Type
- Main Stone Type
- Silver toned
- Material Information How the metal is composed. "Mixed" More than one metal. "Solid" Entirely precious metal throughout. "Vermeil" Minimum 2.5 microns of Gold plate on solid silver base. "Plated" Precious metal on non precious metal. "Toned" No precious metal.
- Silver Toned
- Metal colour Information The colour of the metal: Silver - includes white gold, platinum, chrome etc.; Gold - includes yellow metals; Rose Gold - includes Rose gold and copper tones; Mixed - two or more metal colours e.g. a ring with white gold and rose gold elements.
- Necklace Type
One Button is a dynamic quirky boutique jewellery and accessories brand.
Established over 12 years ago, Amanda (founder and designer) quit her career as an established multiple buyer, had 2 wonderful children, threaded a handful of beads on the kitchen table and with huge support from her family founded One Button!
Combining her love of fashion, colour, shape, texture and form with her worldwide sourcing skills her handwriting and collections were recognisable and an instant hit!
Whilst One Button has grown, flourished and developed very considerably into a leading UK accessories brand we remain grounded and humble to our roots; we source and adhere to Fair Trade policies and our amazing HQ team are all personal friends ….from our little corner of the countryside we eagerly continue to design and exclusively create our colourful quirky collections.
Thank you for taking a moment to indulge with us…we are passionate about what we do; SIMPLE, ELEGANT, STYLE….is what we strive for…..
…..may beads, colour, fun and fashion continue to make us SMILE!
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy