Original & Mineral Surf Bomb Sea Salt Spray, 150ml
Best for creating texture and movement, Surf Bomb delivers a sexy tousled kink to locks.
Key ingredients and benefits:
- Australian Sea Salt - Gives your hair the perfect dry texture to achieve relaxed beachy waves.
- Cucumber Extract - A natural plant extract rich in Vitamin C and antioxidants helps prevent ageing.
- UV Protectors - Helps protect hair from the sun. Specially formulated for coloured hair, these UV protectors are designed to help guard against colour fade.
How to use: Shake well, spray through damp or dry locks to add instant texture whether left to dry naturally or with help from a blow dryer or diffuser.
What O&M say: "Surf bomb is an O&M favourite. The perfect styling partner for a tousled beach look. Used on short and long hair, it adds volume and texture."
- Beauty Effect
- Shape & Hold
Original & Mineral
- Hair Type
- All Hair Types
- Hair Spray
From its birth, the Original & Mineral (O&M) vision has been to bridge the gap between natural and luxury in haircare. Its unique philosophy has seen harsh chemicals removed in favour of naturally derived ingredients including quality botanicals, native Australian ingredients and essential oils. Salon professional results are at O&M’s core with a clean conscience.
O&M products are colour safe, free from Sulfates, Parabens, MIT, Phthalates, Triclosan and Propylene Glycol, making them gentle on hands and on hair, without compromising on quality and style. The entire line is 100% recyclable, is not tested on animals, does not contain animal bi-products and is gluten free.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy