Product code: 46286260
Late night? Long flight? Look tired all the time? Prepare to become one of the perky people!
Nature’s clinically-proven wake-up cream visibly diminishes dark circles, bags and puffiness around eyes. Panax ginseng and magnolia extract energise and revitalise to instantly make tired eyes look alive.
- Provides an immediate appearance of vibrancy, radiance and evenness with a blend of optic brighteners to diffuse darkness and illuminate under eye skin
- Fights the appearance of puffiness, swelling and signs of fatigue in the delicate eye area while improving microcirculation and increasing the flow of energy so skin remains resilient and balance is restored
- Combats dark circles by strengthening capillaries and providing both anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant benefits
- Keeps skin soft, supple and comfortable with multiple moisturisers to keep eye area skin well hydrated
How to use:
Gently dab around eye area with fingertip in the A.M. or as needed.
Good for all skin types and all ages.
- Beauty Concern
- Dark Circles
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Skin Type
- All Types
- Eye Care
What makes Origins high-performance skincare from nature so uniquely powerful?
Source: There are over 10 million species of plants on earth. Origins has already discovered hundreds of plants with powerful skincare ingredients. And the journey goes on.
Fingerprint: From our 100% natural essential oils to our potent plant actives, we unleash each ingredient’s unique power using our advanced science and earth-friendly practices.
WE NEVER STOP DISCOVERING
Formulate, purify and test: Our products are purified and tested multiple times for safety and performance. This guarantees every Origins product is worthy of your trust.
Our commitment to renewable resources: Our plant ingredients come from renewable resources that ensure we help protect our earth and the environment.
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy