Orla Kiely Tiny Stem Cotton Bedding
Hundreds of miniature leaves give Orla Kiely's signature stem pattern a fabulously fresh feel.
Beautiful but not busy, it's the combination of considered design, restrained use of colour and luxurious 200 thread count cotton that elevates this to be top quality bed linen.
Whether you style it as part of a muted and calming sleep sanctuary or add a pop of colour with a vibrant cushion or throw, there's no mistaking the five-star feel it lends your bedroom.
Please note: Duvet covers and pillowcases are available to purchase separately, and not in sets.
Hailed by many as the 'Queen of Prints', Orla Kiely is a qualified textiles designer. She hails from Ireland and credits her grandmother with being a creative influence in her life.
- Single duvet cover to fit 135cm x 200cm
- Double duvet cover to fit 200cm x 200cm
- Kingsize duvet cover to fit 230cm x 220cm
- Super kingsize duvet cover to fit 260cm x 220cm
Have you thought about sheeting? Shop here.
- Standard pillowcase to fit 50cm x 75cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Warm iron
- Ironing instructions
- Warm iron
- 100% cotton
- Pillowcases included?
- Pillowcases not included
- Thread count Information This number refers to the density of threads per square inch. Typically, the higher the thread count, the finer and smoother the fabric will be against the skin.
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable at 40°C
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Choose the best bed linen and buy a good night's sleep too