ENJOY TREATS AND REWARDS
You’ll receive an exciting mix of seasonal rewards, vouchers and treats
EXCLUSIVE SHOPPING EVENTS
From members-only shopping events to early access to Clearance, with your exclusive invitations you can shop before anyone else
RECEIPTS ON YOUR MOBILE
With Kitchen Drawer, you need never worry about losing receipts. Every time you use your membership card in store or sign in to your online account, we’ll safely store receipts and guarantees in your ‘My Account’ section, which you can access whenever you sign in to johnlewis.com or our app
MAKE IT EASY WITH THE APP
Download our app and you can add your my John Lewis card to it or your Apple Wallet . Choose to go paperless and receive your rewards and vouchers in the app, and if you like we can alert you when you have new ones to redeem, and when they're about to expire. Use the app to create and share wish lists too
EXTRA BEAUTY BENEFITS
Exclusive benefits, specially selected for members who love all things make-up, skincare and fragrance. You can look forward to extra beauty treats, exclusive event invitations, unmissable previews and expert beauty advice
January prize draw
WAKE UP TO YOUR VERY OWN SUNRISE WITH ONE OF 50 Lumie Bodyclock lights
Beat the winter blues by waking up and winding down to the natural colours and gentle sounds of a Lumie Bodyclock Glow 150 Wake-up Light.
Every £1 you spend with your my John Lewis card in January gives you an entry into our draw.
50 prizes available. See full prize draw terms and conditions here
With Kitchen Drawer, you need never worry about losing receipts. Every time you use your membership card in store or sign into your online account, we’ll safely store receipts and guarantees in your ‘My Account’ page along with your online orders, and you can also access them easily on your phone via our app
The small print
1. To have a my John Lewis membership card, you need to supply us with your email and home addresses. You’ll need to consent to receiving loyalty communications so that we can deliver exclusive rewards, offers and benefits to you.
2. If you leave the scheme, it won't affect your existing John Lewis & Partners marketing preferences, which are separate.
3. Please rest assured that we'll never pass your details on to any company outside the John Lewis Partnership for them to use for their mailing or marketing purposes.
4. To be a member of my John Lewis, you must be resident in England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland, and be aged 18 or over.
5. Your email address can only be linked to one my John Lewis membership. If you'd like a second my John Lewis membership (for your partner for example), you'll need a second email address to complete your registration.
6. You can't transfer or copy your card, and it can only be used by the named and registered member. If members of your family over 18 wish to have a card, they'll need to join as members with their own email address.
7. Except where stated, you can only use your my John Lewis card in John Lewis & Partners shops (including Peter Jones and the ground and first floor of Waitrose Food & Home Canary Wharf), and for purchases made via johnlewis.com.
8. You can't use your card in any catering operations or Waitrose & Partners food halls within John Lewis & Partners shops, in any non-John Lewis & Partners branded concessions within our shops (such as Kuoni), John Lewis & Partners Heathrow airport, Gift List, John Lewis Insurance or Financial Services purchases (including Foreign Exchange, International Payments, Interest Free Credit and ATM transactions), any Waitrose & Partners shops including those at motorway service or petrol stations, or in branches of Boots, at Waitrose & Partners Cookery School or on any waitrose.com websites.
We have a dedicated my John Lewis team who will be happy to answer any questions you have - call 03456 100312.