my John Lewis is more than just a membership card.
It helps you get the most from shopping with us
by giving you rewards and treats throughout the year.
In addition to free hot drink and cake, you’ll also receive an exciting mix of seasonal rewards, vouchers and treats.
From members-only shopping events to early access to Clearance, there’s so much to look forward to. With your exclusive invitations, you can shop before anyone else.
With Kitchen Drawer, you need never worry about losing receipts. Every time you use your membership card in store or sign in to your online account, we’ll safely store receipts and guarantees in your
‘My Account’ page on our desktop site, and you can also access them easily on your phone via the app
You’ll also get Insider news sent to you throughout the year. Whether you’re into fashion, beauty, cooking or home interiors, we’ll give you an exclusive look at what’s happening each season. So when we have exciting news, you'll be the first to know.
Immersive life-like graphics, ramped-up power, full HD, revolutionary thermal cooling, and a backlit full size keyboard mean Dell’s latest game-ready machine will take some beating.
Every £1 you spend with your my John Lewis card in July
gives you an entry into our draw.
With Kitchen Drawer, you need never worry about losing receipts, every time you use your membership card in store or sign into your online account, we’ll safely store receipts and guarantees in your ‘My Account’ page along with your online orders, and you can also access them easily on your mobile via our app.
1. To have a John Lewis membership card, you need to supply us with your email and home addresses. You'll also need to consent to receiving marketing information from us, but please rest assured that we'll never pass your details on to any company outside the John Lewis Partnership for them to use for their mailing or marketing purposes.
2. To be a member of my John Lewis, you must be resident in England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland, and be aged 18 or over.
3. Your email address can only be linked to one my John Lewis membership. If you'd like a second my John Lewis membership (for your partner for example), you'll need a second email address to complete your registration.
4. You can't transfer or copy your card, and it can only be used by the named and registered member. If members of your family over 18 wish to have a card, they'll need to join as members with their own email address.
5. Except where stated, you can only use your my John Lewis card in John Lewis shops (including Peter Jones and the ground and first floor of Waitrose Food & Home Canary Wharf), and for purchases made via johnlewis.com.
6. You can't use your card in any catering operations or Waitrose food halls within John Lewis shops, in any non-John Lewis branded concessions within our shops (such as Kuoni), John Lewis Heathrow airport, Gift List, John Lewis Insurance or Financial Services purchases (including Foreign Exchange, International Payments, Interest Free Credit and ATM transactions), any Waitrose shops including those at motorway service or petrol stations, or in branches of Boots, at Waitrose Cookery School or on any Waitrose websites.
We have a dedicated my John Lewis team who will be happy to answer any questions you have - call 03456 100312.