- Help with your shopping - just ask any of our staff.
- No need to carry heavy shopping - you can collect all your purchases at the end of your visit from our Customer Collections Point on the Ground floor next to the John Lewis car park entrance
- Free standard delivery - to all mainland UK addresses on all orders over £50 (£3 standard delivery fee on all orders under £50).
- Telephone shopping - Typetalk/Text Direct is available. Please ring 18001 + 01322 624123.
- Hearing loops - Please ask any of our staff for details about mobile hearing loops. Fixed lops are available in Customer Collection and Reception.
- Accessible parking - there are spaces reserved for disabled customers in the John Lewis car park close to our entrances.
- Accessible toilet - on the First floor near Lingerie and the Place to Eat.
- Accessible fitting rooms - in Fashions, Childrenswear and Menswear.
- Wide access lifts to all floors.
- Public telephone at accessible height - located on the First floor near Lingerie and the Place to Eat.
- Shopmobility - manual or motorised wheelchairs are available in the Bluewater Centre. Telephone 01322 427427.
- Large print or audio tape - Please ask our staff if you need literature in alternative formats and we will do our best to provide it. For help or more information, please ask any member of staff, or contact:
Kent DA9 9SA
Telephone 01322 624123
Textphone 18001 + 01322 624123 (via Typetalk)
Fax 01322 623005