John Lewis & Partners, Tunbridge Wells
how can you prepare for visiting our stores?
- Please wear a face covering while in our shop*
- Vulnerable customers will be fast-tracked through the queue, please speak to a Customer service host at our entrance
- You can check stock availability at your local shop on our app before you arrive. Download our app
- my John Lewis members can use our website or app to scan your card at the till and your in-store receipts will be saved in the Kitchen Drawer for access at any time. Join now
- For problems with an electrical item, you can save yourself a visit and receive aftersales support. Book a repair service, or check on an existing repair by calling our technical support team on 0330 123 0106
- We’ve extended our returns period just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 8 October and 24 December 2020 can be returned up until 28 January 2021 Read our returns policy
- We'll have a drop box for online returns. Please speak to a Partner at the door for help using this returns method. You can use the box if you’re returning an online purchase, a parcel that's less than 20cm thickness x 45cm width, items that are unwanted and in perfect condition only. See our FAQ page for more information.
- If you are showing any Coronavirus symptoms, please follow Government guidance and stay at home
THE PLACE TO EAT
For hot meals, light snacks, cakes and refreshing drinks for all the family, served throughout the day
Curtains & Blinds Services
Our range of made to measure curtains and blinds services help you create a beautiful home