Product code: 31358001
Track your baby's heart rate and oxygen levels while they sleep with the multi award-winning baby monitor from Owlet.
The Owlet Smart Sock is a smart device that wraps comfortably around your baby’s foot and uses clinically-proven pulse oximetry to track heart rate, oxygen levels and sleep. Parents connect the Smart Sock to their smartphone and stream real-time data as well as get notifications. The base station glows green to let you know everything is okay but notifies you with lights and sounds if heart rate or oxygen levels leave pre-set zones.
- Suitable for babies up to 11kg (25 lbs)
- Convenient and easy-to-use - Each unit includes 3 washable socks that comfortably wrap around the baby's foot and connect to a base station up to 30m (100ft) away using Bluetooth.
- The base station glows green to let you know everything is okay but will notify with lights and sounds if something appears to be wrong.
- Using the ‘Owlet Europe’ app, you can receive notifications and stream real-time heart rate and oxygen levels on your phone. Free iOS & Android apps available.
- Socks are washable to ensure you always have a fresh pair. Socks should be hand washed regularly and alternated from right to left foot each night. (Hand wash only, please make sure to remove the sock electronics prior to washing.)
What's inside the box:
- 3 Fabric socks - 3 sizes to fit babies 0-18 months or from 2.5–11kg (6 to 25 lbs).
- Smart Sock sensor
- Base station
- Charging cords
- Power Plug Converter
- Power Adapter
- Access to the Owlet Europe App
Please note the smartphone shown is not included.
Good to know:
- Requires iOS 8 or higher and Android 4.4 or higher
- Wifi required for Owlet App, HotSpot wifi NOT recommended
- Weight: 1.3 pounds - BPA Free, Latex Free, Lead-Free
- Designed in USA
The Owlet Smart Sock is not a medical device. It is not intended for use as a medical device or to replace a medical device. It does not and is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, alleviate or prevent any disease or health condition or investigate, replace or modify any physiological process.
The Smart Sock is only intended to assist parents in tracking their baby’s wellbeing, not to replace the parent as a caregiver. Parents are responsible for the health and wellbeing of their baby and following safe sleep, health, and care guidelines.
The Owlet Smart Sock can pick up external movements and it is therefore not suitable for co-sleeping or bed-sharing. It is advisable not to use the Smart Sock when the baby is in motion, e.g. in a car seat or in a pushchair.
- Baby & Toddler Safety Type
- Baby Monitors
- Batteries Included
- Bluetooth Enabled
Bluetooth is a wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
- Care instructions
- Remove the sensor from sock before washing
- Country of Origin
- H20 xW90 x D90cm
- Out of range indication
- Power Supply
- Suitable From
- Video Recording
Record moving images
Founded by four dads, Owlet’s mission is to develop better care for babies by empowering parents with the right information at the right time. Through careful innovation, the brand seeks to revolutionise baby monitoring as we know it.More from Owlet