Paco Rabanne Lady Million Eau de Parfum
In an opulent diamond-shaped bottle, Lady Million by Paco Rabanne is a vivacious and feminine fragrance and the gleaming bottle reflects the multi-faceted personality of Lady Million.
Lady Million features delicious floral notes of neroli, jasmine and gardenia intertwined with sparkling, sweet raspberry and bitter orange. The rich woody scents of patchouli and amber add a sensual touch to this vibrant fragrance.
Originally released in 2010.
- Top notes: Neroli, Amalfi lemon, raspberry
- Heart notes: Gardenia, jasmine
- Base notes: White honey, amber, patchouli
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Range
- Lady Million
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Parfum
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
If there is one brand in the world that can truly pride itself in being audacious and avant-garde, it is certainly Paco Rabanne.
From fashion cut out of metal to perfumes that break all the established codes, Paco Rabanne has always innovated, creating novelty to provoke the strongest of emotions.
Striking, daring, light-hearted and provocative, Paco Rabanne’s fragrances have an exceptional power to leave a strong impression on everyone’s memories and become cultural benchmarks.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Wednesday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Wednesday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy