Paco Rabanne Olympéa Aqua Eau de Parfum
Some unions arise from the secrets of gods. Some love stories blossom between two beings born from the same pure source of power and grace.
To tame the spontaneity of Invictus and calm his insatiable desire to conquer all, a woman with Olympian calm was required; a woman with delicate power. She is a queen, a goddess: Olympéa. While he has a bold gaze and an athletic body; his every movement speaks of power and precision.
When Olympéa joins him, they capture all eyes and silence all voices. He feels her presence behind him before she even murmurs his name, like a breeze: Invictus.
- Top notes: Ginger Lily, Petigrain Leaf, Calabrian, Bergamot
- Heart notes: Salty Vanilla
- Base notes: Cashmere wood, Ambergris
- Fragrance Range
- Olympéa Aqua
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Toilette
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
If there is one brand in the world that can truly pride itself in being audacious and avant-garde, it is certainly Paco Rabanne.
From fashion cut out of metal to perfumes that break all the established codes, Paco Rabanne has always innovated, creating novelty to provoke the strongest of emotions.
Striking, daring, light-hearted and provocative, Paco Rabanne’s fragrances have an exceptional power to leave a strong impression on everyone’s memories and become cultural benchmarks.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Tuesday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Tuesday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy