Panasonic DMC-FZ330EBK Bridge Camera with 25-600mm LEICA Lens, 4K Ultra HD, 12MP, 24x Optical Zoom, 4x Digital Zoom, Wi-Fi, OLED Live Viewfinder, 3" Vari-angle Touch Screen, Splash & Dustproof
The Panasonic DMC-FZ330EBK is a bridge camera which can capture stunning frames in 4K Ultra HD and incredibly detailed 12 megapixel stills. Well equipped with an electronic OLED viewfinder, vari-angle touch screen and dual dial controls, you’ll have all the shooting flexibility you need to capture the moments as they unfold. And with built-in Wi-Fi, you can easily share your best shots with friends or family as well as use your Smartphone for remote control.
Versatile high-zoom lens Attached to the Panasonic bridge camera is the LUMIX DMC-FZ330's 25-600mm LEICA DC Lens which will help you get closer to the scene. Boasting an F2.8 aperture throughout its 25-600mm zoom range, the lens will quickly go the distance to images in almost any situation. Working alongside Panasonic’s latest 5-Axis Hybrid O.I.S technology, the pictures will turn out crisp and clear too – even when shooting on uneven grounds. The bridge camera’s Light Speed AFDepth from Defocus (DFD) technology shortens the focusing time even further by calculating the distance to the subject by evaluating two images with different sharpness levels.
4K Ultra HD Besides its incredibly detailed 4K video recording capability, the new FZ330 is also proposing a new way of photo creation. By cutting out a 3840x2160 8 megapixel equivalent still image from the 4K video footage, you can photograph the spur-of-the-moment which is often missed in still image photography. To help, a 4K Pre-Burst, 4K Burst and 4K Burst Start & Stop mode provides you with the control and precision required to take the perfect still.
Low light performance Maximising the sensitivity and speed of image processing is a 12-megapixel High Sensitivity MOS sensor and new Venus Engine. This provides a stunning picture quality at ISO 100-6400, even in low light conditions.
Ready for anything With its splashproof and dustproof design, the Panasonic DMC-FZ330EBK has been engineered for all eventualities. A 2.359K-dot OLED LVF (Live View Finder) assures stable framing and superb visibility even at high magnification and under strong sunlight. A three inch vari-angle LCD touch screen makes it easy to choose the settings you need and overcome tricky shooting angles. And dual dial controls give you all the modes you need to get the most from your surroundings.
Wireless creativity With the Panasonic Image App, you’ll be able to control the FZ330 on your Smartphone or tablet device which will allow you to; view the image, set the focus, aperture and shutter speed, and even release the shutter, you’ll be able to get close to even the most timid wildlife. This is all made possible with built-in Wi-Fi.
The bridge camera can also utilise a selection of shooting modes to enhance footage. Such modes include; Silky Skin, Backlit Softness, Distinct Scenery, Bright Blue Sky and Vivid Sunset Glow.
Additional key features:
- High speed burst shooting; 12fps
- Records in RAW-format
- 3.5mm microphone socket
The image stabilisation on this camera is Lens Only.
- Accessories Included
- Battery Charger, Battery Pack, AC Cable, USB Cable, Lens Hood, Lens Cap, Lens Cap String, Shoulder Strap, DVD
- Autofocus Information This feature fixes onto the main subject and enhances focus on a snap's hot spots
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Approx. 380 shots
- Battery Size & Number
- Li-ion Battery Pack (7.2V, 1200mAh, 8.7 Wh)
- Built In Flash
- Camera Type
- Digital Bridge
- USB, Micro HDMI, AV output, Remote input, External microphone input
- Continuous Shooting Speed Information The amount of frames per second that can be shot in continuous shooting mode
- H91.5 x W131.6 x D117.1cm
- Direct printing Information Can connect to a compatible digital camera to print without the need to use a computer.
- Vari-angle Touch Screen
- Exclusive to John Lewis
- Face Detection Information Automatically detects faces and optimises focus, so they're the main subject/s of a snap
- File Formats
- JPEG, RAW, DPOF, AVCHD, MP4
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A portion of this may already be consumed by pre-installed data.
- Image Megapixels
- Image Stabilisation Information Irons out blur and shake, so your shots are super-sharp
- Lens Aperture Information Measures the lens' light exposure and, thus, depth of field
- F2.8 / Multistage Iris Diaphragm(Still Image: F2.8 - 8.0, Motion Picture: F2.8 - 11.0)
- Lens Size Information Also known as focal length, this is the distance from the sensor and the optical centre of the lens when focused to infinity
- Lens Type Information Whether it zoom, wide-angle or telephoto, different lens types serve different purposes
- LEICA Lens, High Zoom
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum ISO Rating Information Defines the sensor's light sensitivity and, thus, performance in low-light settings
- Memory Card Type
- SD, SDHC, SDXC
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Night recording Information Ability to record at night or in complete darkness by using built-in infrared illumination
- Power Supply
- 1x lithium-ion battery and charger
- Red-Eye Reduction Information Shuts outs red-eye in portraits and group photos
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Self Timer Information Lets you run into your own pictures by delaying it being taken by a few seconds after the shutter is pressed
- Sensor Size
- Sensor Type
- High Sensitivity MOS
- Shooting Modes
- Clear Portrait, Silky Skin, Backlit Softness, Clear in Backlight, Relaxing Tone, Sweet Child's Face, Distinct Scenery, Bright Blue Sky, Romantic Sunset Glow, Vivid Sunset Glow, Glistening Water, Clear Nightscape, Cool Night Sky, Warm Glowing Nightscape
- Shutter Speeds Information The amount of time is takes for the shutter to open and close. High speed lets you freeze action completely, slower ones allow motion blur
- Still Image: Approx. 60 - 1/4,000 sec (Mechanical Shutter) Approx. 1 - 1/16,000 sec (Electronic Shutter) Bulb (Approx. 60 sec) Motion Picture: Approx. 1/25 - 1/16,000 sec (in 24p recording) Approx. 1/2 - 1/16,000 sec (Creative Video M Mode / MF)
- Smile Detection
- Sweep Panorama
- Touch Screen
- Tripod Thread Information Lets you attach a tripod to the camera's frame
- Video Resolution
- 3840 x 2160 pixels, 25p
- Viewfinder Information The interface you look through to compose and focus your picture
- 1440k-dot, 0.7x magnification OLED Live View Finder (LVF)
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Wi-Fi enabled
- Zoom (digital) Information Enlarges video captured by the optical zoom and makes it seem even closer
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Friday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Friday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.