Panasonic HL-CK614SBPQ Single Electric Oven
The Panasonic HL-CK614SBPQ is perfect for anyone looking for a thoughtfully designed, stylish high quality integrated multi-function oven.
The HL-CK614SBPQ features 9 cooking functions, pop-out dials touch controls and a cooling fan that automatically keeps the ovens surface temperature down. The triple-glazed door includes a child lock ensures that your kids are safe while you prepare their dinner.
Cleaning has been made simple thanks to the catalytic lining and Steam Clean function. Catalytic lining enables grease to be oxidised once the oven reaches 200°C, while a steam clean will soften grease residues so they can be wiped away with a cloth or sponge, helping to ensure stressful cleaning is a thing of the past.
- Amperage Information The maximum current in amperes the switch will carry continuously. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Appliance Width
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Child lock
- H59.5 x W59.7 x D56.5 cm
- Door Glazing Information Thicker glass in your oven door means more heat is contained inside and keeps the exterior door surface cool to the touch.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Grill Fuel Type
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Lining Type
- Lining Type
- Full catalytic
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Microwave Function
- Model name / number
- Number of Shelves
- Oven Format Information The number of ovens in this unit.
- Programmable Timer
- Total load rating (kW) Information The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Delivery in 16 weeks from our supplier
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy