Panasonic KX-PRS120 Premium Digital Telephone and Answering Machine, Single DECT
The sophisticated Panasonic KX-PRS120 combines a modern design with fantastic performance to deliver a landline telephone that's a cut above the rest. Its slim, simple design will fit in with any modern interior without sacrificing comfort in your hand. The 2.2-inch colour screen features a stylish new interface that makes accessing the option you need quick and easy.
The beautiful colour display on the KX-PRS120 ensures that numbers and text are clear and easy to read, with the on-screen graphical interface providing a simple and intuitive experience. Large, well defined buttons make input and navigation easy.
An error-correction system helps deliver clearer phone conversations with fewer interruptions, giving you outstanding sound, even when you're further away from the base.
The KX-PRS120 also employs Noise Reduction to cut out some of the background noise from the other side of the conversation. It's great if you're talking to someone who's in a busy street or has children playing nearby as it will isolate their voice, making it easier for you to hear. You can also adjust the pitch of voices on the phone to help you enjoy conversations as if the other person were standing in the same room as you.
If you have a caller ID service enabled by your service provider, the KX-PRS120's Caller ID feature can convert text into speech, giving you a vocal representation of who's calling so you don't even have to look at the screen to find out who's one the other side.
Incoming and outgoing call barring works in conjunction with your Caller ID service to help minimise unwanted or nuisance calls, ensuring only the people who matter to you can contact you.
One Touch Eco Mode gives you a simple yet effective way of preserving power. By pressing the ECO button, signal output is greatly reduced, helping you save energy and money on your energy bills.
- Answering machine
- Battery Life (Standby)
- 150 hours
- Battery Life (Talk-time)
- 12 hours
- Caller ID display Information See name and number of who's calling (there may be a charge for this service)
- Caller memory Information Stores popular numbers so you can retrieve them easily
- 300 name and number directory
- Handset: Approx. H78 x W52 x D80 mm. Base: Approx. H47 x W26 x D145 mm
- 2.2" TFT colour LCD (QVGA) Display
- Fitting type
- Last number redials Information Lists the previous numbers so you can redial them very quickly
- Maximum range Information How far away from its base the phone will pick up a signal (normally 300m outdoors)
- Message Recording Time Information How many minutes' worth of messages can be recorded
- 40 minutes
- Model name / number
- Phone set
- Ringtones Information Choice of ringtones: polyphonic tones have a greater range of tone for better sound quality; with MP3 ringtones you can use music as a ringtone, such as a favourite song
- 40 ringtones
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Handset: Approx.110g. Base: Approx. 90g
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy