Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ2000 Bridge Camera, 20.1MP, 4K Ultra HD, 20x Optical Zoom, 3" Vari-angle Touchscreen
Capture your favourite moments in 4K with the Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FZ2000 Bridge Camera. Its state-of-the-art lens makes it possible to take in the landscape or close in on your subject without losing any detail. The OLED live viewfinder will keep your shot on screen, even when the eye is not focusing in on the centre. And its ability to shoot in any light condition makes this a versatile camera which you can take with you on your next big adventure.
Photo/ Video Hybrid Lens
Boasting a F2.8-4.5 24-480cm LEICA DC Vario-ELMARIT lens, the DMC-FZ2000 delivers a high optical performance for both your video and photos. The lens system features an inner zoom structure with guide-pole mechanism. This makes for smooth, stable zooming and dramatically suppresses image shift. A coreless DC motor also enable slow continuous zooming from spans from 24mm wide-angle to 20x optical zoom. And catching up with sudden changes of brightness is a galvanometer drive iris which assures seamless control during zooming.
Equipped with the capability to record in 4K and ultra high bitrate Full HD, you'll be able to shoot incredible moments as they unfold. A resolution of 3840 x 2160 ensures you get every twist and turn of the action, and future-proofs your work as 4K becomes standard. Better still, 4K PHOTO technology allows you to capture the perfect moment in 30fps and select your best still after shooting. With this mode, moments become truly unmissable.
Post Focus & Focus Stacking
The Post Focus feature lets you review an image and select the area you’d like to be pin sharp simply by touching it, even after you’ve taken the photo. And with Focus Stacking you can combine multiple focal planes within the same image for perfectly sharp clarity across the whole frame.
Sensitive Shooting capabilities
The DMC-FZ2000 features a large 1-inch 20.1 megapixel High Sensitivity MOS sensor which improves the signal-to-noise ratio. This makes capturing clear images with minimal disruption, even in low light, achievable. By allowing more light in, the sensor produces an impressive defocus with a shallow depth of field.
All In View
A large OLED Live Viewfinder with 2,360k-dot allows greater visibility thanks to 10, 000:1 contrast and perfect framing under direct sunlight. Complete with 0.74x magnification and a wide viewing angle, you'll be able to see image details even when the eye is not focusing on the centre of the viewfinder.
The rear monitor is on hand to find unusual perspectives to shoot with the ability to tilt or swivel. What's more, touch control lets you immediately set focus on the subject by touching it on the screen and release the shutter with a single touch.
Take care of your new camera with one of our cases. Click here to view the range.
- Accessories Included
- Battery Charger, Battery Pack, USB Cable, Lens Hood, Lens Cap, Lens Cap String, Hot Shoe Cover, Shoulder Strap
- Autofocus Information This feature fixes onto the main subject and enhances focus on a snap's hot spots
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Approx. 350 images (rear monitor), 270 images (LVF)
- Battery Size & Number
- Li-ion Battery Pack (7.2V, 1200mAh, 8.7Wh)
- Built In Flash
- Camera Type
- Digital Bridge
- USB 2.0 Micro-B, HDMI, 3.5mm mic in, 3.5mm headphone out,
- Continuous Shooting Speed Information The amount of frames per second that can be shot in continuous shooting mode
- 12 fps (AFS) / 7 fps (AFC)
- H10.19 x W13.76 x D13.47cm
- Direct printing Information Can connect to a compatible digital camera to print without the need to use a computer.
- PictBridge, DPOF
- free angle LCD Touchscreen
- Face Detection Information Automatically detects faces and optimises focus, so they're the main subject/s of a snap
- File Formats
- Still Image: Jpeg, Raw/MPO (when attaching 3D lens in Micro Four Thirds Standard) Motion Image:AVCHD / QuickTime Motion JPEG
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A portion of this may already be consumed by pre-installed data.
- Image Megapixels
- Image Stabilisation Information Irons out blur and shake, so your shots are super-sharp
- Lens Aperture Information Measures the lens' light exposure and, thus, depth of field
- F2.8 - 4.5 / 9 diaphragm blades (F2.8 - 11.0 (W), F4.5 - 11.0 (T))
- Lens Size Information Also known as focal length, this is the distance from the sensor and the optical centre of the lens when focused to infinity
- Lens Type Information Whether it zoom, wide-angle or telephoto, different lens types serve different purposes
- LUMIX G VARIO 14-42mm / F3.5-5.6 ASPH. / MEGA O.I.S.
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum ISO Rating Information Defines the sensor's light sensitivity and, thus, performance in low-light settings
- Memory Card Type
- SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Night recording Information Ability to record at night or in complete darkness by using built-in infrared illumination
- Power Supply
- 1x lithium-ion battery and charger
- Red-Eye Reduction Information Shuts outs red-eye in portraits and group photos
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Self Timer Information Lets you run into your own pictures by delaying it being taken by a few seconds after the shutter is pressed
- Sensor Size
- Sensor Type
- 1-type High Sensitivity MOS sensor
- Shooting Modes
- Portrait (Normal/Soft Skin/Outdoor/Indoor/Creative) / Scenery (Normal/Nature/Architecture/Creative) / Close-up (Flower/Food/Objects/Creative) / SCN (Peripheral Defocus/Night Portrait/Night Scenery/Sunset/Party/Sports/Baby 1,2/Pet)
- Shutter Speeds Information The amount of time is takes for the shutter to open and close. High speed lets you freeze action completely, slower ones allow motion blur
- Still Images: 1/4000 ~ 60 / Motion image: 1/16000 ~ 1/30 (NTSC), 1/16000 ~ 1/25 (PAL)
- Smile Detection
- Sweep Panorama
- Touch Screen
- Tripod Thread Information Lets you attach a tripod to the camera's frame
- Video Resolution
- 3840 x 2160 / 30p
- Viewfinder Information The interface you look through to compose and focus your picture
- OLED Live Viewfinder (2,360k dots)
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- 966g (including SD card, Battery, Body). 915g (Body only)
- Wi-Fi enabled
- Zoom (digital) Information Enlarges video captured by the optical zoom and makes it seem even closer
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.