Panasonic Lumix DMC-G80M Compact System Camera with 12-60mm Lens, 4K Ultra HD, 16MP, Wi-Fi, OLED Live Viewfinder, 3” LCD Vari-Angle Touch Screen, Black
2 bundles available - Save up to £45.00
Panasonic's G80 is the perfect camera for keeping up with you on life’s adventures. State-of-the-art 4K photo capability is ideal for capturing life on the move, while Dual Image Stabilisation captures crisper, clearer images in a fast-moving environment. Shoot video in stunning 4K, or take super-sharp images in fine detail, with its 16 megapixel sensor. With an OLED Live Viewfinder, a vari-angle touch screen, and a dust-proof, weather-sealed body, you can take amazing shots, from any angle, in any condition.
With 4K Photo you can select an individual frame from a 30 fps video sequence, and save it as a single high resolution image. It’s ideal for capturing unmissable fast-moving action and selecting the single perfect shot later. Simply shoot, select and save.
Dual Image Stabilisation
The G80 features 5-axis Dual Image Stabilisation, steadying both body and lens to compensate and correct handshake. So no more blurry images. It works in wide and telephoto photography, and for movies, including 4K.
The amazing Post Focus feature lets you review an image and select the area you’d like to be pin sharp simply by touching it, even after you’ve taken the photo. With Focus Stacking, you can select numerous focus points in the same picture. And multiple Autofocus modes allow for a huge number of creative options.
A 16-megapixel Digital Live MOS Sensor with low pass filter captures your subject with stunning clarity, so your images are finessed with fine detail, wherever and whatever you are shooting.
At 4 times the resolution of Full HD, the G80 captures the moving image in breathtaking 4K detail. A resolution of 3840 x 2160 ensures you get every twist and turn of the action, and future-proofs your work as 4K becomes standard.
OLED Live Viewfinder
Boasting 2360k-dot high resolution, the G80’s OLED live viewfinder with 0.74x (35mm camera equivalent) magnification allows you to frame the perfect shot and capture everything.
A 1040k dot 3” touch screen is fully adjustable so it’s easy to monitor your work and shoot from all angles.
It's supplied with a LUMIX G VARIO 12-60mm lens with image stabilisation for stunning detail and huge flexibility. You can focus in as close as 20cm or magnify up to 0.27x (0.54x 35mm camera equivalent).
Wi-Fi allows for wireless connection to your smart device for quick, easy and seamless sharing of your imaging data.
Built to withstand tough assignments in all environments, the G80’s compact and user-friendly design is housed in a splash and dust-proof body so it can be at your side through all your photo adventures.
One of the biggest advantages of this camera is the sheer shooting flexibility on offer. You can use additional lenses to take wide-angle, telephoto, or close-up shots to suit just about any situation. The shorter the focal length (measured in mm), the wider the view will be – the longer the focal length, the more telescopic the picture. With a selection of interchangeable lenses at your disposal, the creative possibilities are endless.
Why not take a look at our range of additional lenses?
Note: Please check the compatibility of the lens with your camera.
- Accessories Included
- 12-60mm lens, Hot Shoe Cover, Body Cap, Battery Pack, Battery Charger, AC Cable, USB Cable, Shoulder Strap, Lens Hood, Lens Cap, Lens Rear Cap
- Autofocus Information This feature fixes onto the main subject and enhances focus on a snap's hot spots
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Approx 330 shots
- Battery Size & Number
- Li-ion Battery Pack (7.2V, 1200mAh, 8.7Wh)
- Built In Flash
- Camera Type
- Compact System
- USB 2.0, micro HDMI, 3.5mm Microphone jack
- Continuous Shooting Speed Information The amount of frames per second that can be shot in continuous shooting mode
- 8 fps
- Packaged: H13.4 x W19.6 x D17.6cm. Unpackaged:H7.06 x W12.2 x D4.39cm (Lens Excluded)
- Direct printing Information Can connect to a compatible digital camera to print without the need to use a computer.
- PictBridge, DPOF
- 3" TFT LCD monitor with static touch control
- Face Detection Information Automatically detects faces and optimises focus, so they're the main subject/s of a snap
- File Formats
- JPEG, RAW, DPOF, AVCHD, MP4
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A portion of this may already be consumed by pre-installed data.
- Image Megapixels
- Image Stabilisation Information Irons out blur and shake, so your shots are super-sharp
- Lens Aperture Information Measures the lens' light exposure and, thus, depth of field
- f/3.5-5.6. Minimum f22
- Lens Size Information Also known as focal length, this is the distance from the sensor and the optical centre of the lens when focused to infinity
- Lens Type Information Whether it zoom, wide-angle or telephoto, different lens types serve different purposes
- LUMIX G VARIO
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum ISO Rating Information Defines the sensor's light sensitivity and, thus, performance in low-light settings
- Memory Card Type
- SD, SDHC, SDXC
- Model name / number
- Lumix DMC-G80M
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Night recording Information Ability to record at night or in complete darkness by using built-in infrared illumination
- Power Supply
- Rechargeable Battery
- Red-Eye Reduction Information Shuts outs red-eye in portraits and group photos
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Self Timer Information Lets you run into your own pictures by delaying it being taken by a few seconds after the shutter is pressed
- Sensor Size
- 17.3 x 13.0mm (in 4:3 aspect ratio)
- Sensor Type
- Live MOS Sensor
- Shooting Modes
- Still Image: 22 / Motion Picture: 17
- Shutter Speeds Information The amount of time is takes for the shutter to open and close. High speed lets you freeze action completely, slower ones allow motion blur
- Still image: Time (Max. 2 minutes), 1/4,000 - 60. Motion picture: 1/16,000 - 1/25. Electronic shutter: 1/16,000 - 1
- Smile Detection
- Sweep Panorama
- Touch Screen
- Tripod Thread Information Lets you attach a tripod to the camera's frame
- Video Resolution
- 3840 x 2160 / 30p
- Viewfinder Information The interface you look through to compose and focus your picture
- OLED Live Viewfinder (2,360k dots)
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- 715g approx (including lens, battery and SD card)
- Wi-Fi enabled
- Wireless networking
- Wi-Fi- 802.11b/g/n
- Zoom (digital) Information Enlarges video captured by the optical zoom and makes it seem even closer
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy