Panasonic Lumix G VARIO 45-150mm f/4.0-5.6 ASPH OIS Telephoto Lens
Use your Panasonic compact system camera to capture vivid telephoto images with total confidence. This tough metal bodied LUMIX G VARIO lens is right at home shooting HD video or capturing crisp long distance shots. Combined with advanced optical image stabilisation, it’s essential for wildlife and sports photographers.
- Track the action without disturbing your subjects. A versatile zoom range of 45-150mm (35mm camera equivalent: 90-300mm) is suitable for impressive telephoto shots of sports or animals.
- Using 12 elements in nine groups, one ultra high refractive Index lens and two aspherical lenses, the LUMIX G VARIO 45-150mm achieves uniform image quality from the centre to the corners of images. The result is a more compact lens size that maintains edge-to-edge image quality.
- This lens incorporates a superior inner focus system, which enables excellent resolution and contrast from full life-size magnification to infinity. A stepping motor makes focusing smooth and silent whether shooting photo or video.
- Seven aperture blades create a circular aperture diaphragm that produces an attractive smoothness in out-of-focus areas - even at higher aperture settings. The lens system also uses multi-coated lens elements that reduce ghosts and flare to an absolute minimum.
- Angle of View Information The amount of the scene the lens can take in
- 8.2° - 27°
- Autofocus Motor Information Built-In autofocus engine to supplement your camera
- Camera Type
- Digital SLR
- Diaphragm Blades Information The amount of blades used to create the aperture
- L73 x Dia.62mm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Equivalent Focal Length Information Focal length when viewed through cameras with a cropped sensor
- 90mm - 300mm
- Filter Thread (mm) Information Section inside the front that allows accessories like filters and hoods to be attached
- Focal Length Information The distance from the sensor and the optical centre of the lens when focused to infinity
- 45mm - 150mm
- 1 year
- Image Stabilisation Information Irons out blur and shake, so your shots are super-sharp
- Lens Elements Information Amount of glass pieces that make up the lens
- Lens Groups Information Amount of compounds that make up the lens
- Lens Mount Information Type of camera fitting
- Micro Four Thirds
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum Aperture Information Measures the lens' light exposure and, thus, depth of field
- f/4 - f/5.6
- Maximum Reproduction Ratio
- Minimum Aperture Information Measures the lens' light exposure and, thus, depth of field
- Minimum Focus Distance Information The closest you can get to your subject without losing focus
- 0.9 m
- Model name / number
- Panasonic LUMIX G VARIO 45-150mm f/4.0-5.6 ASPH OIS Telephoto Lens H-FS45150E-K
- Sensor Format
- Micro FourThirds
- Tripod Collar Information Sometimes called a lens collar, this accessory lets the lens be mounted on a tripod
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.