Panasonic NH-P80G1 Heat Pump Condenser Tumble Dryer, 8kg Load, A Energy Rating, White
Product informationThe 8kg capacity Panasonic NH-P80G1 condenser tumble dryer makes an appealing addition to any household. With a contemporary white finish and a large aperture for easy load, this appliance provides flexible, stylish drying solutions!
Thanks to the combination of pump inverter and heat technologies the NH-P80G1 is up to 60% more efficient than a standard A class rating, saving you both time and money on your drying.
The Panasonic NH-P80G1 comes complete with a range of handy functions and drying programmes to suit all of your needs and requirements. Gentle dry technology enables you to dry at a lower temperature, ideal for protecting more delicate items such as woollens, silk/lingerie.
Other useful functions include An Eco/speed mode, which is highly beneficial as you can select this function and save more than 25 minutes on the standard drying time. 5 level sensor drying gives you complete control. After drying is complete, the drum rotates at intervals to prevent creasing, perfect for that freshly laundered look.
Featuring a handy 24 hour time delay, you can delay cycles according to your plans and needs and a digital display keeps you updated of the progress at all times.
- Digital display
- H84.5 x W59.6 x D62.5cm
- Dryer Type Information Choose between a vented or condenser tumble dryer. A vented dryer discharges the damp air produced outside the home to prevent condensation. A condenser dryer separates water from the moist air into a container which is emptied after drying.
- Drying capacity Information The maximum recommended weight of your drying load in kg. Quite often this is different from the maximum washing load.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Based on the drying cycle of the standard cotton programme at full load. Actual energy consumption per cycle will depend on how the appliance is used.
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Final cool tumble Information Reduces creasing for easier ironing!
- Heat Pump
- Maximum Drying Time Information Maximum time clothes can be dried
- 10 - 160 mins
- Model name / number
- Next day delivery available
- Express Delivery available
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Reverse action Information The drum in this washer dryer rotates both ways, pausing in between, preventing clothes from tangling during the drying cycle and will therefore help them dry more quickly.
- Sensor drying Information Works out how much drying time is needed by analysing the water content, thus preventing over drying and wasting less energy
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Tumble Dryer Disposal
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old tumble dryer for reuse or recycling.
Q & As
Find the machine that's right for your household