Panasonic NN-E281B Microwave Oven, Black
Panasonic's NN-E281B microwave oven is simple and easy to use with a choice of 9 auto-programmes.
Easy to use
Simply place you food on the round glass tray, enter the weight via the digital touch controls and let the Auto Weight programme cook your food to perfection.
With 5 power levels and a choice of 9 auto-programmes, you have plenty of cooking options with this microwave.
The interior is made using easy-to-clean acrylic liners, so you can simply wipe clean after use for effortless maintenance. A child lock prevents programmes from being changed and protects little fingers from harm, giving you extra peace of mind in your home.
Please note - for proper operation, the oven must have sufficient air flow i.e. 5cm at one side, the other being open; 15cm clear over the top; 10cm at the rear.
Available to view in our shops.
This product is available to view in most of our shops. Please call your local branch to find out if it's currently on display. Click here to find your closest John Lewis.
- Auto Cook Programs Information Cooking time automatically calculated by weighing the food
- Auto Defrost Programs
- Auto Reheat Programs
- Auto Sensor
- Child lock
- Cooking Power (IEC)
- H25.8 x W43.7 x D33.7cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Heating Category Information A to E, with E taking the least time to heat food
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Lining Type
- Model name / number
- Number of Shelves
- No shelves
- Oven Function
- Power Levels Information Choice of programmes for your cooking needs
- Programmable Timer
- Turntable Diameter Information The bigger the diameter, the more flexibility the oven has
- Type Of Microwave
- Microwave only
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Perfect solutions when there just isn't enough time to spare