Panasonic Viera TX-L24XM6B HD 720p LED TV, 24" with Freeview HD
The Panasonic Viera XM6B brings sharp high-definition viewing to any space with built-in Freeview HD and lots of connectivity. The slim profile also makes it perfect for tucking away in smaller rooms.
- The stunning high contrast clear LED panel makes your favourite movies and programmes more immersive than ever with vibrant colours and darker blacks.
- Two HDMI sockets make this TV a handy media hub. Spend less time changing cables and more time enjoying Blu-rays, satellite TV and games.
- Content stored in an SD card or USB memory stick can easily be played on the TV’s large screen. A wealth of customisation functions let you add background music and effects. USB playback is supported, allowing you to bring a whole world of multimedia into your living room. Supports AVI, MKV, MP3, MP4, JPEG, DivX and more.
- Ten watt speaker output gives you strong bass and sharp treble for all your media.
- Watch HD programming without the need for subscription or a satellite dish installation. To watch Freeview HD broadcasts you’ll need to check that you can receive it in your area.
- This TVs comes with a 5-year guarantee for your peace of mind.
- Accessories Included
- Remote control, batteries, documentation
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- V-Audio Pro Surround
- Digital tuner Information Built-in digital tuners let you receive channels through an aerial with Freeview or through a satellite dish with freesat
- Freeview HD
- H36.7 x W56.7 x D4.6cm
- DLNA Information Digital Living Network Alliance compatible - lets you build a digital network around the home with other DLNA devices
- Eligible for International Delivery
- 5 years
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A portion of this may already be consumed by pre-installed data.
- External USB playback
- Internet Ready Information Internet enabled devices allow you access to a wealth of online content through Wi-Fi, dongle or Ethernet connection.
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Number of tuners Information These are built-in the TV to access digital television channels, radio stations or even HD channels at no extra cost
- Picture Resolution Information A higher picture resolution makes for greater clarity, depth and detail which can be enjoyed sat closer to the screen
- HD Ready (720p)
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 2x HDMI in, 1x USB
- Power Consumption - Annual Information Estimated energy use for a full year's use, based on EU regulations
- 35 kWh/year
- Power Consumption - On Mode Information The average daily power consumption based on EU measures. Rated power consumption based on maximum continuous use may differ.
- Remote Control
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 1366 x 768 pixels
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Screen Type Information LED screens are backlit, with multiple light-emitting diodes; OLEDs use individual organic light-emitting diodes with no backlight; QLEDs use Quantum Dot technology to provide excellent levels of contrast, colour reproduction and energy efficiency
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound.
- Table Top Stand
- Visible Screen Size (measured diagonally)
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Count on our expert opinion in picking your television.