Panasonic Viera TX-L32E6B LED HD 1080p Smart TV, 32" with Freeview HD
The Panasonic Viera E6B LED backlit TV brings Full HD movies and HD programming to your living room without the need for subscriptions or a satellite dish. It’s also smart enabled, meaning it can be connected to the internet to catch up on missed programmes, run apps and more.
- The screen is large enough for the living room, yet slimline enough to tuck away in a bedroom or study. Dazzling 1080p Full HD makes all of your media shine, and with Freeview HD even your day-to-day TV watching will benefit from crystal clear image quality.
- The high clarity LED screen makes full use of Panasonics’s brilliant contrast system to give you vibrant colours and dark blacks for the most atmospheric viewing yet.
- Enjoy built-in Wi-Fi connectivity and lots of content through Panasonic's Viera Connect service. Even without a wireless router, the handy ethernet port means that getting online through a wired connection is quick and easy.
- Take full control over your media by turning your smartphone or tablet into a fully featured remote control.
- V-Audio Pro Surround Sound and 20 Watts of integrated speaker power provides superior sound. The E6B is also compatible with separate audio-boosting soundbars to give you an even more immersive home cinema experience.
- Spend less time juggling connections and more time enjoying your favourite media. three HDMI sockets, 2 USB ports and a SCART interface make the E6B a true media hub so you can hook up Blu-ray players, satellite receivers and games consoles with ease.
- This TV also comes with a 5-year guarantee for your peace of mind.
With TVs getting slimmer and built-in speakers getting smaller - choosing the right sound system is more important than ever. Sound bars add that extra audio punch to all your movies, games and TV programmes. More affordable and easier to set up than a full size speaker system, they don’t compromise on quality either.
Take a look at our full range here.
- 3D Ready
- Accessories Included
- Remote control, batteries, documentation
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- Digital tuner Information Built-in digital tuners let you receive channels through an aerial with Freeview or through a satellite dish with freesat
- Freeview HD
- H43.4 x W72.4 x D5.3cm
- DLNA Information Digital Living Network Alliance compatible - lets you build a digital network around the home with other DLNA devices
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- 5 years
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A portion of this may already be consumed by pre-installed data.
- Internet Ready Information Internet enabled devices allow you access to a wealth of online content through Wi-Fi, dongle or Ethernet connection.
- Yes - Wi-Fi / Ethernet
- Model name / number
- New In
- New In
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Number of tuners Information These are built-in the TV to access digital television channels, radio stations or even HD channels at no extra cost
- Part number
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 3x HDMI in, 1x SCART in, 1x headphones out, 2x USB
- Power Consumption - Annual Information Estimated energy use for a full year's use, based on EU regulations
- 61 kWh
- Power Consumption - On Mode Information The average daily power consumption based on EU measures. Rated power consumption based on maximum continuous use may differ.
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Screen Type Information LED screens are backlit, with multiple light-emitting diodes; OLEDs use individual organic light-emitting diodes with no backlight; QLEDs use Quantum Dot technology to provide excellent levels of contrast, colour reproduction and energy efficiency
- Smart TV Information Connects to the home Wi-Fi to access apps including BBC iPlayer, stream from services such as Netflix and browse websites
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound.
- Table Top Stand
- Visible Screen Size (measured diagonally)
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Count on our expert opinion in picking your television.