Panasonic Viera TX-L42ET61B LED HD 1080p 3D Smart TV, 42" with Freeview HD and 2x 3D Glasses
Make the leap to smart 3D with the Panasonic Viera ET61B. The large LED screen creates a cinematic feel in everything from games to TV programmes. My Home Screen also helps to tailor your experience to your tastes. Complete with vibrant 1080p picture quality, 3D and a built-in Freeview HD tuner, this TV is ready to entertain right out of the box.
- The ET61B’s impressive LED screen gets you right to the heart of the action in glorious 1080p HD. Panasonic’s brilliant contrast system makes for sharper blacks and more vibrant colours giving you a more intense visual experience.
- The combination of built-in Wi-Fi and Panasonic’s Viera Connect brings the world of streamed and wireless media right into your living room. Even without a wireless router, the handy ethernet port means that getting online is quick and easy.
- My Home Screen lets you add a personal touch to your viewing with multiple accounts. Just login and enjoy a setup that’s tailored to your preference.
- Transform your 2D media into 3D with a button press. With quality passive 3D playback, just slip on a pair of the bundled glasses, sit back, and enjoy an eye-popping take on all your old favourites.
- Panasonic’s Viera Remote App makes viewing and browsing on this TV even easier. Compatible with Apple and Android products, it adapts to your needs. Searching for a video on YouTube or leaving a message for a friend on Facebook? No problem - the app switches to an on-screen keyboard what makes typing a breeze. Other features include traditional remote layout and gesture control.
- Spend more time enjoying crystal clear multimedia and less time juggling cables. Complete with slots for HDMI, USB and SCART devices, this TV is your own personal media hub.
You can enjoy your favourite TV programmes in high definition with the built-in Freeview HD tuner. To watch Freeview HD broadcasts you’ll need to check that you can receive it in your area.
- Virtual Surround Plus means superior sound. Combined with the ET61B’s 3D visuals it creates the ultimate home cinema and multimedia experience.
- Includes two pairs of 3D Glasses
- Comes with a five year guarantee for your peace of mind.
With TVs getting slimmer and built-in speakers getting smaller - choosing the right sound system is more important than ever. Sound bars add that extra audio punch to all your movies, games and TV programmes. More affordable and easier to set up than a full size speaker system, they don’t compromise on quality either.
Take a look at our full range here.
- 3D Technology Type Information Active 3D works from battery-powered glasses. Passive 3D works with an on-screen filter and regular glasses
- Accessories Included
- 2x 3D glasses, remote control, batteries, documentation
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- Virtual Surround Plus
- Digital tuner Information Built-in digital tuners let you receive channels through an aerial with Freeview or through a satellite dish with freesat
- H62 x W95.6 x D22.7cm
- DLNA Information Digital Living Network Alliance compatible - lets you build a digital network around the home with other DLNA devices
- Eligible for International Delivery
- 5 years
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A portion of this may already be consumed by pre-installed data.
- Internet Ready Information Internet enabled devices allow you access to a wealth of online content through Wi-Fi, dongle or Ethernet connection.
- Yes - Wi-Fi / Ethernet
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Number of tuners Information These are built-in the TV to access digital television channels, radio stations or even HD channels at no extra cost
- Picture Resolution Information A higher picture resolution makes for greater clarity, depth and detail which can be enjoyed sat closer to the screen
- Full HD (1080p)
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 3x HDMI in, 1x SCART in, 1x headphones out, 2x USB, memory card slot
- Power Consumption - Annual Information Estimated energy use for a full year's use, based on EU regulations
- 75 kWh/year
- Power Consumption - On Mode Information The average daily power consumption based on EU measures. Rated power consumption based on maximum continuous use may differ.
- Refresh Rate Information The speed at which the screen is refreshed. Please note, manufacturers tend to use their own measurements for refresh rate, so these may not always be comparable.
- 600Hz BLS
- Remote Control
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Screen Type Information LED screens are backlit, with multiple light-emitting diodes; OLEDs use individual organic light-emitting diodes with no backlight; QLEDs use Quantum Dot technology to provide excellent levels of contrast, colour reproduction and energy efficiency
- Smart TV Information Connects to the home Wi-Fi to access apps including BBC iPlayer, stream from services such as Netflix and browse websites
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound.
- Table Top Stand
- Visible Screen Size (measured diagonally)
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
The charge for this service includes the removal and environmentally-responsible disposal of your old TV
Q & As
Count on our expert opinion in picking your television.