Panasonic Viera TX-P55VT50B Plasma HD 1080p 3D Smart TV, 55”, Freeview/Freesat HD with 2x 3D Glasses
For action that’s larger than life, the Panasonic Viera TX-P50VT50B delivers. Its super-size screen immerses you in every detail and pushes sports watching to a whole new level. Ready to go with built-in Wi-Fi for a world of entertainment - including BBC iPlayer and Netflix - you can enjoy on-demand TV and more at the touch of a button. Understated design and a trim bezel lets you focus on the on-screen action and looks terrific in any space.
- Complete with Panasonic’s cutting-edge 55-inch NeoPlasma 3D panel and 1080p Full HD image quality, the VT50B will have all your media looking amazing. The display has also been THX® 3D Certified for cinema grade viewing.
- Active 3D alternately shows images to the left and right eyes in time with the action on-screen. This creates much sharper 3D than Passive 3D and creates a Full HD 3D experience that’s deeper and more vibrant. 2D to 3D conversion means that even your old media and programmes can join in too.
- A 2,500Hz Focus Field Drive creates unbelievably smooth playback even when showing the fastest moving action. The advanced panel filter meanwhile, controls light entry for the darkest blacks and most vibrant colours in everything you view.
- Built-in Wi-Fi gets rid of messy cables. Just connect to your wireless network and access Viera Connect from the comfort of your living room. This simple to use service gives you access to movies, TV and more in moments. You can even access social networking sites like Twitter and Facebook to comment on the on-screen action as it unfolds.
- DLNA support sets all of your stored music and movies free without cables. Just stream directly from your laptop, smartphone or other compatible devices through your home network.
- Complete with four HDMI slots, Ethernet, 3 USB ports and an SD card reader, the VT50B is a total media hub. Record to and play from an external hard drive or SD card, connect multiple consoles and players - it’s all possible.
Built-in Freeview and freesat HD tuners let you enjoy all of your favourite programmes in glorious HD.
To watch Freeview HD broadcasts you’ll need to check that you can receive it in your area. To enjoy freesat broadcasts you will need a dish and cabling installed. freesat does not require a contract or a subscription – just a one-off payment for your dish and installation. To organise installation, please visit or call one of our shops. Click here to find out more about freesat.
With TVs getting slimmer and built-in speakers getting smaller - choosing the right sound system is more important than ever. Sound bars add that extra audio punch to all your movies, games and TV programmes. More affordable and easier to set up than a full size speaker system, they don’t compromise on quality either.
Take a look at our full range here.
- 3D Technology Type Information Active 3D works from battery-powered glasses. Passive 3D works with an on-screen filter and regular glasses
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- V-Audio Pro Surround Sound
- Digital tuner Information Built-in digital tuners let you receive channels through an aerial with Freeview or through a satellite dish with freesat
- Freeview HD and freesat HD
- H81.9 x W128.6 x D5cm
- DLNA Information Digital Living Network Alliance compatible - lets you build a digital network around the home with other DLNA devices
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Freesat built in
- 5 years
- Headphone socket
- Internet Ready Information Internet enabled devices allow you access to a wealth of online content through Wi-Fi, dongle or Ethernet connection.
- Yes - Wi-Fi / Ethernet
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Power Consumption - Annual Information Estimated energy use for a full year's use, based on EU regulations
- 333 kWh/year
- Power Consumption - On Mode Information The average daily power consumption based on EU measures. Rated power consumption based on maximum continuous use may differ.
- Remote Control
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Smart TV Information Connects to the home Wi-Fi to access apps including BBC iPlayer, stream from services such as Netflix and browse websites
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound.
- Table Top Stand
- Visible Screen Size (measured diagonally)
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
The charge for this service includes the removal and environmentally-responsible disposal of your old TV