Peter Reed Egyptian Cotton 4 Row Cord Fitted Sheets, White
Sink into a sea of comfort with these super-soft Egyptian cotton fitted sheets with a percale finish. Featuring four rows of stitched cording, they offer effortless style to your decor.
Available in neutral shades to suit many bedroom settings. Introduce a bright cushion or textured throw to add colour and character to this linen.
Egyptian cotton is celebrated for its superior strength, durability and exquisite comfort, and we’ve worked hard to source the very best for this range.
- Single to fit bed 90 x 190cm
- Double to fit bed 135 x 190cm
- Kingsize to fit bed 150 x 200cm
- Large kingsize to fit bed 168 x 200cm
- Super kingsize to fit bed 180 x 200cm
Peter Reed has been manufacturing in Lancashire since 1861 and is traditionally associated with English excellence and luxury.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fabric type
- 100% cotton
- Fits mattress depth
- Up to 26cm
- Ironing instructions
- Hot iron
- Main Fabric
- 100% Egyptian cotton
- Thread count Information This number refers to the density of threads per square inch. Typically, the higher the thread count, the finer and smoother the fabric will be against the skin.
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable at 40°C
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Tuesday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy