Peter Reed Egyptian Cotton 4 Row Cord Flat Sheet, White, Single
Product code: 62260231
- Made in the UK
Sink into a sea of comfort with these super-soft Egyptian cotton flat sheets with a percale finish. Featuring four rows of stitched cording, they offer effortless style to your decor.
Available in neutral shades to suit many bedroom themes. Introduce a bright cushion or textured throw to add colour and character to your setting.
Egyptian cotton is celebrated for its superior strength, durability and exquisite comfort, and we’ve worked hard to source the very best for this range.
At Peter Reed everything is made in England at their own factory in Lancashire, where they have been since 1861. As part of their Royal Warrant application they go through strict protocols for sustainability and are GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certified. Everything's made to order so there is very little manufacturing or power waste.
- Peter Reed
- 100% Egyptian cotton
- Fits mattress depth
- Up to 26cm
- Hot iron
- Material Type
- Egyptian cotton
- Thread count
- Washing Instructions
- Machine Washable at 40°C
|Sheeting size||Dimensions||To fit mattress size (cm)|
|Single||L260 x W180cm||L190 x W90cm|
|Double||L260 x W230cm||L190 x W135cm|
|King||L275 x W275cm||L200 x W150cm|
|Super king||L265 x W300cm||L200 x W180cm|
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Collect your delivery from over 5000 local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.