Phase Eight Abbey Belted Dress, Black/Camel
Opt for a sophisticated chic whist at work with the Abbey Belted Dress from Phase Eight.
Giving the illusion of a top and skirt, this dress features flattering side rib detail on the skirt and three-quarter length sleeves with a high neckline. Complete with a waist belt to accentuate your curves and create a beautiful silhouette.
Add a pair of court shoes to optimise a smart ensemble.
- Dress Shape
- Length Information Mini - A mini style falls mid-thigh to above the knee, Midi - A midi length is knee- to calf-length, Maxi - A maxi length is ankle- to floor-length
- Knee Length
- Main Fabric
- 62% Viscose, 22% Polyester, 16% Nylon.
- Model Details
- Model is 174cm and wears a size 8
- Long Sleeve
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable
Phase Eight offers exclusive beautiful fabrics, stunning prints and exclusive designs for individuality, and its philosophy reflects the customers’s lifestyle, transcending all ages. Renowned for its quality, originality and style, the brand was established in 1979 by Patsy Seddon when she opened her first store in Wandsworth Common, London, to design and sell clothes that were practical, affordable and catered to a sophisticated taste.
|UK S/M/L Sizing||EXTRA-SMALL 6/8||SMALL 8/10||MEDIUM 12/14||LARGE 16/18|
The measurements shown on the size chart are body measurements. These are average measurements for guidance to determine which size is right for you.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy