Product code: 45407501
Suitable for all hair types.
Philip Kingsley developed this hair protector at the request of the first US Olympic Synchronised Swimming Team.
Swimcap's formula is a must-have for all swimmers and outdoor enthusiasts. It contains UV protection to protect agains the harmful rays of the sun that can lead to hair breakage and colour fading.
It will also prevent against the harsh effects of chlorinated and salt water. Swimcap will deeply condition your hair leaving it in even better condition than before.
It is even beneficial to finer hair types and won't leave hair feeling heavy or greasy.
How to use:
- Dampen your hair with fresh water
- Apply evenly in sections and comb through your hair
- Re-apply as necessary after swimming
- Rinse out and use appropriate Philip Kingsley shampoo, conditioner and styling products
- Can be reapplied when required on your wet or dry scalp/hair
- Beauty Effect
- UV Protection
- Philip Kingsley
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Hair Type
- All Hair Types
Since 1957 Philip Kingsley Trichological Consultants have provided tailored services and bespoke products for a healthy scalp, and hair that looks and feels its best. By adopting a tailored and holistic approach to hair care, encompassing optimum nutrition and a regular regime, our hair and scalp experts are dedicated to creating products that make your hair and scalp healthy and beautiful, inside and out. Our multi-award winning product range is widely acclaimed and loved by Royalty and celebrities around the world. More from Philip Kingsley
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy