Philips 28W ES Halogen Classic Golf Ball Bulb, Clear
Product informationThis 28W clear energy saving bulb is equivalent to a 40W incandescent bulb but uses only 70% of the energy. It has a life of 2000 hours.
- Additional information
- Classic style halogen
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Fitting type Information This indicates the cap or base of the bulb, Examples: BC-B22 = bayonet cap/ ES-E27 = edison screw/ SBC-B15 = small BC/ SES-E14 = small ES
- GLS Wattage Equivalent
- Lifetime (Hours) Information Shown in hours, this is based on an average use of 3 hours illumination per day
- Lightbulb Shape
- Golf Ball
- Lightbulb Type
- Lightbulb Wattage
- Lumens Information Estimate of apparent amount of light the bulb will produce, measured in lumens (lm). The higher the number the brighter the light output.
- Pack size
Bulb Wattage Comparison
|Traditional Wattage||Halogen Equivalent||LED Equivalent||Lumens|
|40W||28W||5.5 - 6W||470+|
|60W||42W||8 - 8.5W||806+|
Please note: The table above is a guide to show you the equivalent bulb wattage across halogen, LED and traditional bulbs output.
A bulb's wattage tells us how much energy it uses, rather than the amount of light it generates (lumens). Lumens (lm) are a measure of the total output of visible light from a lamp or light source. The higher the lumen the “brighter” the lamp will appear. To make comparing bulbs easy, it’s best to look for the light output (lumen).
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Monday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Lighting for every part of your home