Philips 42PFL6907T/12 LED HD 1080p 3D Smart TV, 42" with Freeview HD & 4x 3D Glasses
Enjoy a world of content at home with the Philips PFL6907T LED backlit 3D Smart TV. Ambilight Spectra 2 adds a new dimension by projecting an ambient glow onto surrounding walls to match the on-screen action. Along with easy 2D to 3D conversion and enhanced motion rate, you’ll see all of your movies and programmes in a new level of depth and smoothness.
- Enjoy high quality 3D across your whole film collection, even black-and-white classics. Convert 2D to 3D at the push of a button and adjust the depth level to suit your tastes. This TV also comes with four free pairs of 3D glasses to get you started.
- Add a new dimension to your viewing experience with Ambilight Spectra 2. This technology enlarges the screen by projecting a glow of light on the 2 sides of the TV, from the back of the screen onto the surrounding wall. Ambilight automatically adjusts the colour and brightness of the light to match the picture, creating an immersive viewing experience. The wall-adaptive function ensures that the colour of the light always matches the picture, no matter what the colour of your wall is.
- With Philips 3D glasses, your TV can deliver the ultimate Two Player Full Screen Gaming experience. In 2D two-player games, each gamer usually sees their game on half of the screen. Using 3D technology, each player can now enjoy the game in 2D in full screen at the same time, with just a click of a button on the glasses.
- With an 600Hz Perfect Motion Rate (PMR) you’ll enjoy the most extreme motion sharpness for clear and vibrant images in fast action movies. The new Philips PMR standard shows the combined visible effect of the fastest panel refresh rate, HD Natural Motion and a unique processing formula, for unprecedented motion sharpness.
- Smart TV Premium features a world of online content to keep you entertained. On demand TV apps like let you watch your way, or use the separate camera and make high quality Skype calls and stay in touch with friends.
- Enjoy your programmes anywhere - Wi-Fi smart screen allows you to ‘pull’ digital TV to your iPhone or iPad and keep on watching on the move. You can even pause live TV by plugging in a USB stick or hard drive.
- Philips’ MyRemote App lets you control your viewing and unlocks features like programme guides, easy typing and image sharing. Downloadable through the iTunes Store and Android Market.
- Four HDMI inputs allow both picture and audio signals from your AV devices to your TV, saving you from cable clutter. It carries uncompressed signals, ensuring that you have the highest quality from source to screen. Together with Philips Easylink, you need only one remote control to perform most operations on your TV, DVD, Blu-ray, set top box or home theatre system.
- Add a new dimension to your calls and share experiences with the people that matter to you, wherever they are. With Skype on your TV, make voice and video calls from your living room. Just plug in the separate Philips TV camera (PTA317/00) to your TV and enjoy.
- View subscription-free HD broadcasts without the need for an external box with Freeview HD. To watch Freeview HD broadcasts you’ll need to check that you can receive it in your area.
- Includes four pairs of 3D glasses to get you started right out of the box.
With TVs getting slimmer and built-in speakers getting smaller - choosing the right sound system is more important than ever. Sound bars add that extra audio punch to all your movies, games and TV programmes. More affordable and easier to set up than a full size speaker system, they don’t compromise on quality either.
Take a look at our full range here.
- 3D Ready
- 3D Technology Type Information Active 3D works from battery-powered glasses. Passive 3D works with an on-screen filter and regular glasses
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- Clear Sound, Incredible Surround
- Digital tuner Information Built-in digital tuners let you receive channels through an aerial with Freeview or through a satellite dish with freesat
- H57.9 x W95.7 x D3.53cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Freesat built in
- 5 years
- Headphone socket
- Internet Ready Information Internet enabled devices allow you access to a wealth of online content through Wi-Fi, dongle or Ethernet connection.
- Yes - Built-in Wi-Fi
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Power Consumption - Annual Information Estimated energy use for a full year's use, based on EU regulations
- 75 kWh/year
- Power Consumption - On Mode Information The average daily power consumption based on EU measures. Rated power consumption based on maximum continuous use may differ.
- Remote Control
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Screen Type Information LED screens are backlit, with multiple light-emitting diodes; OLEDs use individual organic light-emitting diodes with no backlight; QLEDs use Quantum Dot technology to provide excellent levels of contrast, colour reproduction and energy efficiency
- Smart TV Information Connects to the home Wi-Fi to access apps including BBC iPlayer, stream from services such as Netflix and browse websites
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound.
- Table Top Stand
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
The charge for this service includes the removal and environmentally-responsible disposal of your old TV