Philips AD620 Bluetooth iPod/iPhone Dock, Silver
Enjoy crystal clear tunes from your iPod and iPhone with the Philips AD620 dock. Slim-line yet powerful, it brings a whole new dimension to your listening without taking up too much space. It’ll even stream your music wirelessly via Bluetooth, setting you free from wires and docking.
- The Bass Reflex Speaker System delivers 20 watt audio and deep bass experience from a compact loudspeaker box. It differs from a conventional loudspeaker with the addition of a bass pipe that is acoustically aligned to the woofer to optimise low frequencies. The result is deeper controlled bass and lower distortion.
- Bluetooth allows easy wireless connection to compatible devices, so you can play your favourite music from your iPod, iPhone, or any Bluetooth equipped source - conveniently, anytime you want.
- MP3 link connectivity allows direct playback of MP3 content from portable media players. Extremely convenient, all you have to do is to plug your portable MP3 player into the AD620 and go.
- A smartly designed spring-loaded docking port effortlessly accommodates any iPod or iPhone, without special adapters. What's more, it works even when most protective cases are on – just dock your iPod or iPhone as it is. Now you can truly have fuss-free enjoyment of your music.
- Play and charge simultaneously. The dock lets you connect your portable device directly to the system so you can listen to your music in superb detail. It also charges your iPod/iPhone while it plays so you can enjoy your music and not have to worry about your battery running out.
- Compatible with
- iPod, iPhone
- Bluetooth, auxiliary input
- H215 x W98 x D298mm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Power Supply
- Radio tuner
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy