Philips DCB2077 DAB/FM Micro System with iPad/iPod/iPhone Dock, Black
Dock and listen to your Apple devices or switch on the radio for clear DAB+ listening. The Philips DCB2077 brings micro system sound quality, to a unique pedestal design that projects your music more clearly.
- DAB radio delivers clear, crackle-free sound, that’s easier to tune in than conventional radio. With DAB digital stations there are no frequencies to remember, and sets are tuned by station name, so there is no retuning on the move.
- Enjoy your favourite music from your iPod, iPhone or iPad with Lightning connector while it plays so you can enjoy your tunes and not worry about your battery life.
- Dynamic Bass Boost and 20 Watts of audio power push out powerful bass without overwhelming your music. This maintains a richer audio range, even when you turn down the volume.
- USB direct mode selects you play MP3 or WMA files directly from a USB device. Pull music from your computer quickly and easily, without have to worry about playlists. Just plug and play!
- The MP3 link connectivity allows direct playback of MP3 content from portable media players.
- The smooth-operating CD player means that your library of music won’t left behind. Stylish yet functional, the door is motorised for seamless opening and closing. Just pop you CD in and watch it play through the transparent window.
- The Radio Data System (RDS) lets you tune into FM radio stations without having to remember frequencies. It also allows stations to send information bursts though text.
- Age Restriction
- 3.5mm headphone jack, stereo line in, USB
- H235 x W400 x D98mm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Power Supply
- Radio tuner
- DAB, FM
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound.
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy