Product code: 70328902
A battery-powered dimmer for the Philips Hue system that controls your preferred light setting that you have configured in the Philips Hue app, without the use of your smart device.
You'll be able to smoothly dim your favourite light setting up and down. The Philips Hue Dimmer switch can be used as a normal wall switch.
You can place it anywhere you want, using screws or the adhesive tape on the back plate of the switch.battery-powered, so there is no installation.
- Connect up to 12 Philips Hue dimmer switches to your Hue Bridge
- CR2450 battery included
- Battery lifetime - minimal 3 years
- Dimensions wall plate: H4.5 x W2.76 x D0.55 inch; Remote size: H3.6 x W1.38 x D0.43 inch
- 50,000 click lifetime
- Software upgradable when connected to the Philips Hue bridge
We like it because
it's compatible with Nest, Amazon Echo, Apple Homekit, Google Assistant and Logitech Harmony
- H9.1 x W3.5 x D1.1cm
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from Monday
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy