Product code: 83850124
The Hue Lightstrip Outdoor lets you expand your Hue range of smart lighting outdoors to bring colourful ambience to places that were previously inaccessible. It's flexible and emits perfectly diffused light. Use the Hue app on your iOS or Android smart device to control remotely, choose preset 'scenes', set timers, and more.
Create your ambiance
With 16 million colour variations to choose from, you can set Hue to the mood that suits you. Colours can be saved as 'Scenes', so you can revisit your favourites, or you can choose from available presets.
Hue can be tailored to your life with alarms, timers and alerts, so you can set Hue to wake you up with a soft sunrise glow, or to turn all of your Hue lights off at bedtime. You can set your lights to come on when you're away, to deter thieves, or control them remotely via the app, from anywhere with Wi-Fi. Hue is compatible with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit and Google Home devices for voice control of your lights.
With the 'Hue' app (available on iOS and Android), you can control your lights from anywhere with Wi-Fi via your smart device.
- Emits perfectly diffused light for direct and indirect lighting solutions
- Easily bend and shape the flexible light strip. Place it into the ground or apply to any surface with the included clips and screws
- Fully weatherproof, the LightStrip outdoor is IP67 rated to resist rain, small puddles and jets of water from any direction
- Care instructions
- Compatible with
- iOS, Android, Windows
- H1.1 x W2 x D199cm
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
true More from Philips
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy