2 years' Added Care for your small appliance (accidental damage cover)
All electrical products you buy from us are guaranteed for a minimum of 2 years, at no extra cost. With Added Care, you'll enjoy the same benefits for a period of up to 5 years, while also adding further benefits not included in the original guarantee. More about Added Care
Product code: 85547903
- Which? Blender September 2018
- The new Vacuum Blender removes the air from the blender jug – creating a vacuum – meaning you can blend your ingredients without causing oxidation - the cause of the discolouration and separation.
- Enjoy smoothies that are brighter in color and with less separation, foam and bubbles.
- Innovative ProBlend 6 3D blending technology comes with blades that cover a wider area while blending, to give you a finer, smoother result.
Keep smoothies fresher throughout the day with the Philips Avance Collection Vacuum Blender.
If your tired of making a tasty smoothie and leaving it in the fridge to enjoy later, only to find when you take it out that it has discoloured and separated, the Philips Avance Collection Vacuum Blender has the answer.Innovative ProBlend 6 3D blending technology comes with blades that cover a wider area while blending, to give you a finer, smoother result. Boasting a powerful 1400W motor and a working speed of up to 35000rpm, this blender is the key to a perfectly smooth blend with just the right flavour and texture.
Philips' ProBlend 6 3D technology makes sure all of the ingredients in your smoothie are finely blended to unlock the nutrients in fruit, vegetables and nuts before they're absorbed by your body.
With the 1.8-litre glass jar, you can make smoothies for your whole family or save some for later. From the gentle blending of soft fruits to a burst of power for harder fruit and vegetables, variable speed lets you customise texture to suit you.
- Accessories Included
- Ice crush knife, filter
- H43 x W25 x D16 cm
- Model name / number
- Variable plus pulse
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy