Philips PerfectCare GC8620/02 Steam Generator Iron
Product informationIroning is now truly simple with the Philips PerfectCare GC8620/02 steam generator.
Ironing your laundry will be a quicker job than ever: ready to use in just 2 minutes, the GC8620/02 has up to 5 bars of steam pressure for fast ironing. Revolutionary OptimalTemp technology always delivers the perfect combination of steam and temperature regardless of the garment material, so you can iron silk pyjamas after a cotton shirt without adjusting the settings.
A SteamGlide non-stick ceramic soleplate has a unique steam tip, so even the smallest or most difficult areas will soon look well pressed. You can use the GC8620/02 vertically as well, for ironing your curtains or even to iron clothes while they are still on the hanger.
Despite the incredible level of care offered by the Philips PerfectCare iron, it is still completely effective on even the toughest fabrics, thanks to a powerful continuous steam output of 120g/min, and a fantastic 180g/min boost. You can iron for up to 2 hours without the need to refill with the large 2.2 litre water tank.
- Optimal temperature technology ensures you can iron any garment without having to adjust the settings: iron silk, linen, cotton and cashmere in any order fuss- and worry-free
- 180g/min steam boost and 120g/min steam output makes this iron effective on even the toughest fabrics
- Hassle-free and effective scale removal to extend the life of your steam generator
- 2.2 litre water tank for up to 2 hours of ironing without refilling
- Ready to use in 2 minutes
- Cable length
- Continuous Steam Pressure
- 5 bar
- H26.3 x W27 x D36.2cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- Shot of Steam Pressure
- Steam Rate
- Vertical Pressing
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Make smooth moves with a new iron