Philips SHQ3200/10 Around-Ear Headphones, Red/Grey
Driving sounds for driving workouts from Philips. The SHQ3200 headphones feature adjustable ear hooks with sweat resistant construction to get through even the most strenuous day’s activity. As well as being functional, they’re also tuned for standout audio playback. Detailed treble and punchy bass combine to motivate you throughout any challenge.
- The Kevlar-coated cable is well protected against tearing and breaking, and can withstand extreme environments.
- Fine tuned 9mm drivers that are specifically designed to generate excellent sound.
- Whatever your sport or workout preference, your headphones can handle the heat, wet and sweat. Crafted with premium water-resistant materials, your headphones are comfortable, sweat-proof and rain-proof.
- These headphones come with their own clip and pouch for easy cable management and safe storage. Enjoy a tangle-free workout with the clip, then stash your headphones in the breathable pouch.
- A reflective cable stopper helps to keep you visible during jogs outdoors.
- A choice of 3 sizes of silicone ear caps give you enough choice to get the perfect fit.
- Cable length
- 3.5mm stereo minijack plug
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- Noise Reduction Information Either flexible rubber sphere-like tips which slot nicely into your ear canal providing a seal, or cupped designs which surround and seal your ear from the outside world, they effectively eliminating ambient sounds, and trap your music in your ear
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy