Product code: 47181107
Philosophy has created a new generation of renewal and hope: renewed hope in a jar emerges as a new refreshed sensorial formula developed with the latest scientific advance in skin care.
1. Refined texture and pores - thanks to a triple blend of alpha-hydroxy acids which gently exfoliate skin
2. All-day hydration - thanks to a combination of 3 hyaluronate plus Asian fruit extract
3. Continuous healthy colour and glow - triple action illuminators which brighten and re-energize the skin.
- Beauty Category
Displays the beauty category.
- Beauty Effect
- Renewed Hope in a Jar
- Skin Type
philosophy was founded in 1996 by a skin care visionary with the soul of a poet. this american innovator with over 30 years of professional skin care experience working with doctors and dermatologists decided to share her knowledge, spread joy and celebrate beautiful skin as well as beautiful days.
philosophy’s mission is to bridge the gap between what is offered in dermatologists’ offices and stores so that women everywhere can access to the best skin-care technologies available.
we enhance the beauty and health of the skin through multi-tasking skin care and feel-good scents.
our formulas are fully tested for safety and efficacy. our words uplift and nourish the spirit and inspire beautiful days, so women everywhere can feel confident in their unique inner and outer beauty.
- the journey to great skin is through our cleanse, peel, treat routine developed to reveal your most beautiful skin while giving it the nourishment it needs.
- fragrance should make you smell good and feel good. philosophy fragrances are created to enhance your genuine self-expression. our clean, classic scents whisper, but never shout. they are made to be worn for yourself…close to your heart.
- every time you enter the bath or shower, you should feel refreshed, renewed and ready to enjoy life.
Delivery & returns
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops within 3 days. Order before 8pm Sunday - Friday for collection the next day.
- Morning Delivery
Named morning delivery by 10.30am, available 7 days a week. Order by 8pm for delivery the next morning.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week. Order by 8pm for delivery the next day. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.