Product code: 78925326
- Explore pre-reading and pre-writing skills
- Explore letter recognition and identification, as well practising letter sounds
- Encourage their sensory-motor development, including fine motor skills
Children can play as they explore pre-reading and pre-writing skills with the Play-Doh Letters & Languages Set.
Ideal for kids ages two and up, the chunky stampers and stylus are great for little hands to stamp and write letters in Play-Doh compound while practising their motor skills. Kids can use the stampers and double-sided playmats to engage in activities such as exploring letter recognition and identification, as well practising letter sounds (with a little help from you, of course!).
All of this hands-on exploration can also help encourage their sensory-motor development, including fine motor skills.
- Care instructions
- Notice to parents: Contains wheat. Nontoxic. Conforms to ASTM D-4236.
- 33 x 30.5 x 5.7cm
- Modelling doh / plastic
- Suitable From
- 2 years
- Toys Type
- Children's Craft & Design
- Crafts & Design
- Not suitable for children under 2 years.