Product code: 78925306
Who's in your Poop Troop?! From giggle-worthy poop monsters to creations like the famous emojis, kids can create a rainbow of their own hilarious Play-Doh characters. You might make a face at the idea, but making silly faces for your characters is literally what it's all about!
To start the fun, use the poo mould, tools, and Play-Doh colours to create your character's body. Grab the eyes, arms, mouths, and other accessories and plug them in different places to make all kinds of silly faces. Mix them up for a giggling good time again and again, and don't forget to clean up after yourself!
- Country of Origin
- Packaged: 21.6 x 27.9 x 5.6cm
- Plastic and dough
- Model name / number
- Number of players
- 1 or more
- Suitable From
- 3 years
- Choking hazard - not suitable for children under 36 months due to small parts that may cause a choking hazard
- Packaged: 1.04kg
Originally manufactured as a wallpaper cleaner in the 1930s, Play-doh has became an iconic craft toy since. When a classroom of children started using the wallpaper cleaner as a modelling compound, the product was reworked and introduced to children in Cincinnati schools in the 1950s.
Initially only available in an off-white colour and presented in a can, the range has grown to include the vibrant red, yellow and blue colours that we all know and love. Hailed as one of the most memorable and creative toys in the twentieth century, Play-doh remains children’s favourite for a creative afternoon of modelling fun.
More from Play-Doh
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery available
- From Free
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
|Rest of World||£10.00|