Product code: 78928301
- Most suitable for children aged 4 to 10 years old
Arrr! Protect your treasure from enemies with the Pirate Raider Carry Case!
This easy and large take-along case comes with archenemies soldier and pirate as they face-off over who will claim the sparkling treasure! Will you help the soldier fend off the raider with his functioning cannon, or will you help the pirate makes a hasty escape with the booty in his dinghy?
When playtime is over, simply store the pieces inside the case, ready for the next adventure!
- Packaged: 25 x 5.5 x 19.3cm
- Playmobil Type
- Playmobil Pirates
- Suitable From
- 4 years
- Choking hazard - not suitable for children under 36 months due to small parts that may cause a choking hazard
Playmobil was invented by Hans Beck, who spent three years developing it between 1971 and 1974. He strived to find a toy that was flexible enough for children to be creative with, but also allowed them to follow a clear set of instructions on how to make something. His finished product measured 7.5cm tall so that it would fit perfectly in a child’s hand. The facial design was based on a child’s drawing of a big smiley face with no nose.
It was in 1974 that the company displayed its first sets of knights, Indians and construction workers on show. Despite the fact that initial visitors were reluctant to accept the toy, they were shown at the International Toy Fair in Nuremberg, where a Dutch firm agreed to buy a whole year's production. The launch of the product was very successful, accounting for one-sixth of the company’s total sales, which lead to Playmobil being sold worldwide in 1975.More from Playmobil
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery available
- From Free
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm Saturday
- Collect+ from a local shop from Saturday
- Returning an item
|Rest of World||£10.00|