- 2-3 years This size is unavailable
- 3-4 years This size is available
- 4-5 years This size is available
- 5-6 years This size is available
- 6-7 years This size is available
- 7-8 years This size is unavailable
- 8-9 years This size is available
- 9-10 years This size is available
- 10-11 years This size is unavailable
- 11-12 years This size is available
Product code: 85463403
Refresh their everyday essentials with these slim fit Twill Jeans from Polarn O. Pyret.
Crafted from a rich cotton twill fabric with a hint of stretch for all-day comfort, this pair features an adjustable waist with a buttonhole elastic and belt loops. Finished with a button and zip fly fastening and decorative seams on the back pockets, these are a modern take on a perennial favourite.
Pair them with an assortment of tees for smart-casual outfitting. They're set to be a staple in their wardrobe all-year round.
- Polarn O. Pyret
- Care instructions
- Do not tumble dry, Warm iron
- 98% cotton, 2% lycra
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable at 40°C
Brand information & size guide
Swedish brand Polarn O. Pyret has been designing children's clothes for more than 40 years. They create clothes that look good and let children be children, so they are durable and practical. Because their focus remains on quirky and fun designs that will appeal to kids, they create clothes that children are happy to have handed down. Polarn O. Pyret is Swedish for 'Buddy & The Little One' and is more fondly known as PO.P
The measurements shown on the size chart are body measurements. These are average measurements for guidance to determine which size is right for you.
Please note, actual measurements may vary slightly by style.
More from Polarn O. Pyret
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item